PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Bucknard, I hope your ex-gov is right....

Big Muddy
05-08-2013, 09:13 AM
I hope your ex-Gov. Huckabee is right....he made the bold statement, yesterday, that Benghazi will be Ovomit's "Watergate", and he will NOT finish out his POTUS term....he must have some inside info. about tomorrow's big press conference with the Seals and family members involved in, not only Benghazi, but other lies and cover-ups by Ovomit and Hillary the Hag.

LW
05-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Is Ken Starr dead?

Big Muddy
05-08-2013, 09:37 AM
No, Ken Starr, as far as I know, is still at Baylor Univ....sorry, got my wording incorrect....I was actually speaking of the Vince Foster suicide investigation.

Thumper
05-08-2013, 09:42 AM
I had a call come in on my home phone yesterday while I was talking on my cell phone. I didn't catch the call but the caller ID read: Impeach Obama

The phone # was 1-202-599-4867 in case one'a youse dufes wanna call back. ;)

(I'm sure it was a robo dialer as they didn't leave a message.)

Buckrub
05-08-2013, 09:53 AM
Remember, Huckabee is a bablist preacher. He tends to exaggerate a lot. As Gov, he instituted a "Voluntary Income Tax" if you felt the spirit move you to pay more than you owed.

Glenn Beck said 2 weeks ago he had SHOCKING NEWS that he'd reveal on this on the following Monday. I guess he did, but it wasn't Shocking and it wasn't News.

Huckabee knows nothing more than you do. He gets paid to guess about stuff on TV. Wishing he is right here, doesn't mean it will be that way. Besides, do you REALLY want Biden to run this place???

Big Muddy
05-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Personally, I don't think impeachment will ever happen....congress isn't necessarily scared of the Ovomit regime, but they ARE scared of the potential rioting in the streets, which likely will occur.

Buckrub
05-08-2013, 09:55 AM
It ain't really that far off anyway......at least in some streets. Prolly not mine, and prolly not yours.

Big Muddy
05-08-2013, 10:06 AM
Besides, do you REALLY want Biden to run this place???

Bill, to be quite honest, I'd rather see Biden in office than Ovomit....Ovomit has his hidden agenda and is on a perpetual power-trip.

Yes, Biden is quirky and goofy as h3ll, but he's simply just another career polititian who Congress can likely deal with.

Chicken Dinner
05-08-2013, 10:29 AM
If the Republic can survive 8 years of Clinton, it can certainly survive 8 years of Obama. You guys need to find something closer to home to worry about.

Buckrub
05-08-2013, 11:28 AM
No comparison, CD. And nothing is closer to home.

But yeah, I'll survive.....as in breathe and not die.........but a lot of 'me' is going to be taken away, already has been. It just ain't right, and when stuff ain't right, it just ain't right.

Chicken Dinner
05-08-2013, 12:03 PM
I disagree. Bill Clinton was a thief, liar and probably worse. His actions weakened the Presidency and threatened the Republic. I fundamentally disagree with Obama's entire vision of the role of government of America. Apparently, a majority of the voters (or, at least the Electoral College) disagrees with me. I may not like it, but it's no threat to the Republic.

BarryBobPosthole
05-08-2013, 12:22 PM
First sensible thing said in this thread yet.
(Except for the Clinton part; you're wrong there. But still a good guy!)
BKB

Buckrub
05-08-2013, 01:10 PM
So, if a guy has a vision that is totally different than yours, in almost every way, and is in a position to make HIS philosophy a reality.........and if he gets his every wish, will either get rid of, or radically modify, every tenet that you believe in..............he's not a threat to the Republic? How so?

And I would have thought all the stuff about Clinton would have come out by now. I guess it won't....but he's got zero redeeming social values.........the sole reason that the Posthole's of the world like him is because technology drove the economy to unprecedented heights under his watch, and he watched!!! Not one single thing in any of his 8 SOTU addresses ever was enacted. He was a visionary of some world, but not this one. And what he did in private will someday come to light, I still believe.

And the definition of sensible is NOT simply "not radical"...... But y'all can believe any blind thing you want. This guy has set into motion terrible things that probably cannot be undone. Again, you'll see. Besides being a buffoon and a shame to any patriot, he's just silly, arrogant, elitist, and egomaniacal. Shares many of those traits with Clinton.

It never ceases to amaze me the various colors of the glasses that folks view the world through.

BarryBobPosthole
05-08-2013, 01:33 PM
No, actually you're wrong about that too. If you'll check and see what Clinton actually did in his eight years, it was pretty much what the Republican Party wants to do today, with some notable exception of giving tax breaks to the rich. I don't find that necessarily a threat to the republic. If you do, then I think maybe you'd better rethink your political position on stuff. He probably had a much leaner military than the Republicans like to spend, but it seemed to work out okay. We weren't in dire straights when we decided to invade Iraq and none of our other military actions seemed to suffer for it.

I don't understand the vicious language and attacks on what is essentially a political ideology. I'm totally turned off to politics because of it. Its WAY out of control.

BKB

Buckrub
05-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Vicious? How so? Where?
attacks? How?

Disagreement and discussion are not attack and I don't see anything vicious in this. Where is it?

And I don't agree with your view of history, and I don't agree with your one-pony position that Iraq is the sole reason for all ills.

Other than that, you are acting less than totally deranged lately. I have noticed. Congratulations.

P.S.
I'm going fishing tomorrow.

P.S.S.
It is physically impossible to give tax breaks to the poor.

Chicken Dinner
05-08-2013, 02:19 PM
P.S.S.
It is physically impossible to give tax breaks to the poor.

False. See the Earned Income Tax Credit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earned_income_tax_credit

The "working poor" can get refunds of more than they paid in federal income taxes.

Buckrub
05-08-2013, 02:21 PM
But they already have that. So you can't give them more, unless you INCREASE that credit!!!!! And the poor I know, don't work anyway. But yeah, some do.