PDA

View Full Version : Y'all Are a Thrilling Bunch today

BarryBobPosthole
05-15-2013, 01:12 PM
NFM

BKB

johnboy
05-15-2013, 01:30 PM
It's raining and I can't get the grass cut. I can hear the friggen stuff grow so I'm gonna need a hay mow to clear my yard when it dries out.

Project for today is getting new shocks for the old pickmeup truck. It's still got the factory originals on it and they are totally shot as I found out last week towing my rv trailer. Bounce, bounce! Looking at Monroe (cheap), Bilstein or Rancho.

Big Muddy
05-15-2013, 01:35 PM
NFM

BKB

You must be bored..........or, you're pissed because you couldn't get Daryl Strawberry's autograpgh. ;););)

jb
05-15-2013, 01:50 PM
You must not have enough to do at work today if you're playing around here.
Now for us folks that don't have to work, well, just got up from an hour nap in the sun on the deck and
am about to packup the Bimmer for my weekly practice session at the trap club.
Life's Good !!

Buckrub
05-15-2013, 07:49 PM
I took a small trip. Got my wife's phone (Sam's finally lowered their prices), and went by deer camp to drop off some stuff I had piled up that went down there.

Someone stole most of our firewood. Not the first time.

Rain tomorrow. I'll bother you then.

BarryBobPosthole
05-15-2013, 07:50 PM
Stealing wood in a national Forest is brilliant.

BKB

LJ3
05-15-2013, 08:26 PM
My boss has been trying to see if he can kill me with the amount of work I have. Not much time to visit with mah nizzles.

Buckrub
05-15-2013, 09:22 PM
What? Deer camp ain't in a National Forest!

???

Captain
05-15-2013, 09:34 PM
1660 square bales, cut, tettered, raked, baled, loaded, unloaded and stacked in the barn in the past 3 days.
Ain't had NO playtime! Three 12 hour days so I could get loose for the next several to go play with a bunch a Moonshiners and BBQ cookin'
See you dufes Monday or so if I sober up... :D
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner