PDA

View Full Version : Starting To Get The Itch Again....

Niner
05-17-2013, 07:11 AM
We've been babysitting my daughter's Rottie for the last couple of weeks, and I'll have to admit that I'm starting to get the itch to get another doggie. He is such a good pup!

It's been a little over two years now since I lost my lil Jack Russell....just a couple of months before I got sick.
EVERYONE keeps telling me I need to get another dog, but I just have not been "ready". In fact, my nephew welded me a "yard art" doggie last Christmas. Dogs can be a lot of work, and I keep telling folks I need to be able to take care of myself before I can take care of a dog. Plus with my periodic trips to MDA for checkups, I'd have to find a resource for boarding or babysitting.

My sister and bro-in-law do a LOT of rescue work with everything from puppies to full grown doggies, so that's a resource I could use to "find" one when I am ready I suppose.

I've still got more on the "con" list than the "pro" list though. But starting to at least think about it.

Big Muddy
05-17-2013, 09:29 AM
Niner, you got mail....sorry for the delay....I always forget to look up, and check the "notifications". ;)

BarryBobPosthole
05-17-2013, 09:33 AM
Just don't get a weinie dog named Coco. Then we'll know you're getting old.

BKB

quercus alba
05-17-2013, 06:15 PM
or a Bichon Frise that you carry around in your man purse which is a sign of elevated estrogen levels

Big Muddy
05-17-2013, 09:49 PM
How 'bout a hog dog??? ;)

Big Muddy
05-18-2013, 03:47 PM
Or, maybe a homo rabbit dog??? ;)