PDA

View Full Version : Mount Gay

BarryBobPosthole
05-17-2013, 08:55 PM
No, don't get excited, Eddie. It's not about kanoodling with stinging insects. Its a damn good rum. I got sick on rum once in Colorado that was a result of ignoranceand altitude and I never really liked it since. Several trips to the Caribbean though have made me a convert.
Try it, you'll like it. Spendy but good with diet Coke.

Can you tell its Friday? This rum put the Cards up 5-0 in the first, I'm comvinced of it.

BKB

Sunshine
05-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Ron Cortez is the best rum, for rum/coke, but I'd take Kaluha and cream on the rocks, over rum!! :D

johnboy
05-18-2013, 01:17 PM
We toured their distillery when we were in Barbados years ago and sampled some very fine products in their tasting room. They had something called 'cane brandy' as I recollect that was absolutely fantastic. Drink it like a fine cognac - no mix, no ice just a splash in a snifter.

Big Muddy
05-18-2013, 03:39 PM
No, don't get excited, Eddie. It's not about kanoodling with stinging insects. Its a damn good rum. I got sick on rum once in Colorado that was a result of ignoranceand altitude and I never really liked it since. Several trips to the Caribbean though have made me a convert.
Try it, you'll like it. Spendy but good with diet Coke.

Can you tell its Friday? This rum put the Cards up 5-0 in the first, I'm comvinced of it.

BKB

I once "mounted" an ole gal named Gay who had a snapper???
Does that count??? ;)
And rum is best served in a hot latte.