PDA

View Full Version : Latest Wedding

LJ3
05-19-2013, 12:09 PM
Shot one at a vineyard that looked like the Alamo or hotel California :) I'm particularly pleased with this image because of the technical execution. I have off camera flash all over the place, low camera left, high camera right, and backlit, the building lighting was really difficult. Posing the people in the image was a pain because half of them had attitudes and the BRIDE really wanted the shot. So I went with directing them all to look completely disinterested, look anywhere but at the couple, and then told the couple to kiss. Worked like a charm :)

johnboy
05-19-2013, 03:06 PM
Hollywood here you come! Very nice!

Bwana
05-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Good looking pic but there is NO way I could put up with the crap some brides are able to dish out to make THEIR day perfect. You have alot more tolerance then I am capable of.

LJ3
05-20-2013, 05:19 PM
Bride's aren't really that bad. TV makes it seem much worse. Most of them are nervous as hell and very low maintnenance. Most are nice and polite, some carry a lot of stress if they haven't hired a planner but they settle down pretty quickly. I've only had one Bridezilla and it had nothing to do with the wedding, she was just fuckin' mean. I can handle most of 'em. There's not much I haven't seen at this point so I help them settle down and that everything will be just fine.

It's funny that the most fundamental thing escapes just about every single bride on wedding day. I always tell them "look, nothing happens without you, there's nothing to worry about" usually turns out well :)