PDA

View Full Version : Four Days And a Wakeup

BarryBobPosthole
05-28-2013, 10:57 AM
And then our summer starts. Heading to St John for two weeks this Saturday. Then we have a three day tent camping trip on the Current River in Missouri planned for the end of June. then only a month later, it's Dogtooth time at the end of July. Gonna be a busy summer and I'm ready to get it started!

BKB

Dennis
05-28-2013, 12:07 PM
My summer starts anytime since i retired but have to wait until the school year finishes so the wife can start summer holidays then we are driving to the East coast. First time we will be away the whole summer, hate missing our salmon fishing trips but this is one trip we will cross off our bucket list.

BarryBobPosthole
05-28-2013, 12:13 PM
Well, hello Dennis! Its been a long time since we heard from you. Catch us up. Retired now, eh? Living the life of Riley?
Good to see you back on Goodhunting.
BKB

Dennis
05-28-2013, 12:42 PM
Yes it's been a while and glad to get back on. Retirement hasn't meant the life of Riley, now that I have time everyone wants some of it ha..I'm enjoying every minute of it I get lots of varity with all the volunteer work and visiting with folk. I've been helping my son build their new home and they will move in about 2 weeks. they've been living with us just over a year so will miss the grandkids when they move. Haven't done much hunting the last couple years but have started goose hunting again and go out to Saskatchewan again this Oct. I want to travel more but until wife decides she has had enough work we will use our summer to explore Canada and USA. Maybe will bump into some folk here for a visit.

Bwana
05-28-2013, 02:17 PM
Glad to see you here again Dennis, stop in a tell us a yarn every so often.

Buckrub
05-29-2013, 09:16 PM
Dennis!!!!

Gimme a recipe dude!!! So good to hear from u.

Retirement is hardest work I've ever done. Don't ask about my last few days!!!

BarryBobPosthole
05-31-2013, 06:50 PM
Out of office is on, last minute project for the peckerwoods I work for is done, and the lawn is done mowed even though it was really too wet to mow but I don't care, bite me.

As of 6:00 AM tomorrow, I am done, fini, gone.

Now its time to finish packing and watch the redbirds play.

BKB

Niner
05-31-2013, 07:17 PM
Be sure to take it eaaasy down there mon.