PDA

View Full Version : Had dinner with Mr. & Mrs. 9'er ....

Thumper
05-29-2013, 11:54 PM
... he's LUCKY she puts up with him! ;)

Seriously, it was good to see them again. The old guy's looking good. The last time we hooked up he was wearing his "clam-shell" brace and was still in a wheelchair. Tonight he was getting around with a cane. Keep up the good work Bill!

Oh, and thank you for dinner!

Buckrub
05-30-2013, 11:17 AM
Dapper.

I need a cane.

Thumper
05-30-2013, 11:22 AM
I sold ONE of my walkers on Craig's List ... I still have a walker and a cane. Want me to mail the cane to ya? It ain't all that dapper though.

Buckrub
05-30-2013, 11:26 AM
Heck no...not if it ain't dapper! !!

Niner
05-30-2013, 11:27 AM
Was a real nice visit. Was good to see you and Lynn again.
I know it was not Texas de Brazil......but Texas de Roadhouse will have to do for our little one-horse town. :)
Thanks for hauling that vise all over the country for me. I appreciate it!

Next time y'all come through here, we'll have to have some Q or grillage at my place.
Di and I are gonna HAVE to make a day trip over to that place in Aladamnbama before too long.

BarryBobPosthole
05-30-2013, 11:28 AM
Makes me think of my Dad, who walked with a cane as long as I can remember. I bought him several good walking sticks, as he called them, over the years but he invariably got the ends cut off accidently when he was helping my uncle cut firewood or broken in many unusual ways. My son, Dan has his last one. Its hard to look at it to be honest.

BKB