PDA

View Full Version : Shutthef*ckup!!!.........

Big Muddy
06-05-2013, 09:55 AM
Why the h3ll do these people feel the need to air their personal sheeit on national tv???

Michael Douglas went on nationwide tv, and claimed that his throat cancer was caused by oral sex, NOT his smoking habit.

Who gives a flying fark???

Looks like he's just wanting to brag about doing the lickety-split on Catherine Zeta Jones.

(I prolly would, too, hehehehe.) ;)

Thumper
06-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Oral sex? So how many guys did he have to blow to get throat cancer? I don't get it.

HideHunter
06-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Oral sex? So how many guys did he have to blow to get throat cancer? I don't get it.

huhhuhhuhhuhhuh. :D Love it.

LW
06-05-2013, 10:59 AM
I'm sure she's proud.

Bwana
06-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Saw something on this yesterday where his ex-wife is already claiming her meadow is clean so she isn't to blame.

This knothead is going to be in the doghouse for a LONG time spewing crap like that, as he should be. And really, who cares!?!?!

Big Muddy
06-05-2013, 12:32 PM

HA....Yep, he didn't explain it very well, did he???....as far as we know, it coulda been a day'um donkey or german shepherd. ;)

And, as an after-thought, he's playing Liberace in an upcoming film. ;)

johnboy
06-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Yes, he's an idiot but he's also sorta right. Some HPV's (human papillomaviruses) do cause cancer, including some throat cancers.

Big Muddy
06-05-2013, 03:33 PM
Yes, he's an idiot but he's also sorta right. Some HPV's (human papillomaviruses) do cause cancer, including some throat cancers.

Sure, he's absolutely correct....a discreet little google will confirm that.

It's also correct that if you stick your pecker in a hornets nest, you're gonna get stung....but, in both cases, you should just keep it to yourself, not broadcast it to the world, and embarrass yourself and especially your wife.

And, I would guess, another negative aspect of his public announcement will be that lots of wimmins will not be getting their usual "tongue-lashing", if their guys heard his announcement. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
06-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Oh fuck. I'm a goner. I ain't ever gonna quit though. I'll be laying in my grave with a face like a glazed doughnut.
BKB

Big Muddy
06-05-2013, 11:58 PM
New tattoo to be placed immediately above the bush----"Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that nibbling on this nookie can cause throat cancer, tooth decay, and an urgent need to confess to Geraldo Rivera."

Big Muddy
06-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Oh fuck. I'm a goner. I ain't ever gonna quit though. I'll be laying in my grave with a face like a glazed doughnut.
BKB

I guess the old saying will hold true for Phole----"Spitters are quitters." ;)

HideHunter
06-06-2013, 11:18 AM
So if this is a problem why isn't there an epidemic in the gay community? and why aren't they screaming for research? As near as I can tell, due to recent laws passed and pressure to pass more (see the flotus' heckler problem) they require a complete set of laws over and above us hetros.

Big Muddy
06-06-2013, 12:57 PM
So if this is a problem why isn't there an epidemic in the gay community? and why aren't they screaming for research?

Can't scream with their mouths full. ;)