PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Stress Enough The Importance

BarryBobPosthole
06-07-2013, 12:16 PM
......of being very selective about the hiring of a charter boat captain. I think I did a damn good job picking this one. Captain Lou took us snorkeling, drinking, and carousing at Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, a place called the Indians and a couple other places I forget the names of in the BVI. We lunched at a cool place called Willie T's which is an old boat anchored off an island and finished our day at the Soggy Dollar bar on Jost Van Dyke, which is about as good a people watching place as you can find. After a full day in the sun we're kicking it at house today letting our burns and our livers calm down. Tomorrow we're off on another charter to the BVI and then the diving starts on Sunday.
St John is my favorite place in the Caribbean so far.
And did I mention the charter captain was hot?
BKB

LJ3
06-07-2013, 12:21 PM
Whoah... well chartered, my friend. Well chartered.

Thumper
06-07-2013, 02:39 PM
Peas in a pod. ;)

Remember when Alison married the chef? They honeymooned in St. John. Heck, you and Julie COULD be sleeping in the same bed they consummated their marriage in! :D

Bwana
06-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Being only a junior noticer and all, it seems to me that since two of the pictures are the same that you owe us another picture of said boat captain.

One thing is for certain, your captain is damn site better looking then the pictures of the other one that show up here from time to time.

Arty
06-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Being only a junior noticer and all, it seems to me that since two of the pictures are the same that you owe us another picture of said boat captain.

One thing is for certain, your captain is damn site better looking then the pictures of the other one that show up here from time to time.

BY FAR THE WISEST REPLY I HAVE READ HERE IN 14 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!