PDA

View Full Version : My great little family....

Big Muddy
06-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Man, I love this Smoke Canyon grill for early Fathers Day....never seen one like it....its called a Trio Grill....really did need a new one at the lakehouse.
Left side is a LP deep fryer....center section is a three burner LP grill....right side is a charcoal/wood smoker.

Buckrub
06-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Doesn't the food slide off?

Big Muddy
06-08-2013, 03:23 PM
If your drink enough margaritas, you'll never know it. ;)

LJ3
06-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Nice rig! Mine is real similar with an offset firebox for the charcoal setup. I've always wanted to host a get together that would have me cooking on all three fronts and slinging some excellent grub.... but I don't have enough friends :)

Buckrub
06-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Haven't seen one with a deep fryer. Mine has LP side, and then a charcoal side that doubles as a smoker with the sidebox for wood. There's the LP burner on left side, I rarely use that. I guess if I needed to boil water it'd be good.

The one I'm drooling over has a Flat Top on the left side! Man, I could do me some fryin' with that thing, while grilling with my other hand.

Sunshine
06-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Dang!!! That things bigger then my kitchen!! Nice.

I'm sure you'll get lots of use, out of it, at the lake house.

Buckrub
06-08-2013, 04:36 PM
You know......that IS just like mine. I thought you meant built in deep fryer. You just mean burner..........yep, just like I have........

Big Muddy
06-08-2013, 05:14 PM
My deep fryer is built in....the removeable pot and basket sit down into the recessed area....pot doesnt just sit on top of a burner....no chance of pot getting knocked over.
And, its made so you can set a griddle or large skillet over the recess, if you so desire.

Buckrub
06-08-2013, 06:18 PM
OH....then yours is neater. Thats' cool. Mine just has a regular LP burner there. I can put a frying pot on it, but not built in.