PDA

View Full Version : Hey Kribbs

Captain
06-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Mail Lady just dropped off the wrench. Pretty cool. I checked the first one I got from you and the only markings on it is a #10. Wish it did have Ford on it. The first one was more of a pipe wrench style with part of the handle covered with wood
Did you try to find out anything on this 2nd one? Like google auto 9 ???
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thumper
06-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Oh yeah, I remember that other one now. Yep, I found quite a few of this other one. They don't seem to be super rare. I never saw what they're for specifically though. I didn't research it too much ... mostly just checked to see what they were bringing on e-Bay. At any rate, I hope it's not a duplicate in your collection.

Niner
06-12-2013, 08:07 PM
Cap'n........depending on the casting marks on that rascal, this may or may not be helpful.

http://home.comcast.net/~alloy-artifacts/trademarks-and-logos.html#logo-V-Shield

Thumper
06-12-2013, 10:20 PM
Niner, the second one simply said, 'Auto 9' on it. I assume the '9' was for 9-inch wrench ... not sure what the "Auto" means. (it also had 30 or 3D on the other side)

The one with the wood handle said, '10' for 10-inch.

Captain
06-13-2013, 01:16 AM
Thanks Niner, been driving for the last 8 hours. Will check it out shortly.

Niner
06-13-2013, 06:09 AM
Thanks Niner, been driving for the last 8 hours. Will check it out shortly.

Holy cow, buddy. For a retired guy, you sure do keep busy. :) You ain't got TIME to go back to "work".

(edit) OH!!! I see on another thread that y'all is on "vacation". Good thing, you need some downtime to recharge.