PDA

View Full Version : Well... here's the next teaser from Beck

LJ3
06-13-2013, 04:43 PM
Ooooooo, the plot thickens. Even if this was a false flag operation. I can't imagine what would be done about it, if anything.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PODZaaMTwfg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BarryBobPosthole
06-13-2013, 05:09 PM
Glenn Beck is an idiot and a charlatan. He belongs back where he started: Coast to Coast radio with the alien abduction stories and the conspiracy theorists. He says he had an epiphany, and is very sorry for his divisive and inflamatory messages yet he makes no move at all to return any of the money he made from that time. There's no true contrition, only the usual bllshit about how it was the alcohol and drug's fault, not any personal a ceptance of anything. And of course he's found God, the last true sanctuary of liars and thieves.
He ain't nobody but an old drunk who is doing his best to stay relevant, and rich.
Screw him, and his little dog too. And therest of his ilk.

BKB

Buckrub
06-13-2013, 05:10 PM
Sounds like some preachers I know. Always know some 'secret info' that they, and they alone, have gleaned through cosmic vision.

Sometimes they're even right.

But not often.

Buckrub
06-13-2013, 05:11 PM
Sounds like some preachers I know. Always know some 'secret info' that they, and they alone, have gleaned through cosmic vision.

Sometimes they're even right.

But not often.

But I do take umbrance to the claim that God is the last refuge of liars and scoundrels. He is way more than that. But I expected persecution for believing in Him.

LJ3
06-14-2013, 11:39 AM
Black helicopters are on their way to your residences as I type this.

Sunshine
06-14-2013, 11:53 AM
Heck I got black helicopters flying over my house, every night between 8pm and 1am.
They are using a local small airport for night time games.
First it pissed the hell out of me, but now they aren't a bother.
Some people are really complaining about the noise.
Will be glad, when they are done. I didn't buy property by an airport!!
Their route is right over my house and the small airport is 22 miles away.

Buckrub
06-14-2013, 11:57 AM
Military planes have been flying over my house for months.

I'm just glad they're ours.