PDA

View Full Version : Heading for

quercus alba
06-17-2013, 01:14 PM
the dentist office. Except for a could of molars pulled years ago, I've never had any dental work done. Hope I make it thru without killing anyone

Buckrub
06-17-2013, 05:24 PM
Well?

quercus alba
06-17-2013, 06:10 PM
I'm hungry but I can't eat because my lips are numb. I've new taters cooked with green beans, fresh corn and fried chicken.

dentist visits suck. That side grinder he had in my mouth left it tasting like a siphoning hose

Buckrub
06-17-2013, 06:11 PM
It's only 5:00 dude.

By suppertime, you can eat!

Sunshine
06-17-2013, 11:25 PM
I had my dentist check up too.

Don't have a single cavity in my teeth.

Nothing wrong with them, but need my sealants filled, to keep me from getting any cavities.

Cleaned them up and I was outta there.

I feel for you, and glad I've never had to be numbed up like that.

Thumper
06-18-2013, 01:32 AM
Although my grandfather died young (64) of a massive heart attack when I was 12 years old ... I remember my grandmother telling me he had all his teeth when he passed ... and not a single cavity in his lifetime.

A few weeks ago I had my first tooth pulled. It was a wisdom tooth that was interfering with the tooth in front of it. I was nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs thinking about getting a tooth pulled. Afterwards, I'd have to say I'd rather have ten teeth pulled than get one cavity filled. It was a piece of cake, painless and once it was overwith, I couldn't tell anything had been done. Only took about 5 seconds to get that puppy out. I'd envisioned all sorts of nightmarish crap yankin' that thing.