PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout them Dogs....

Big Muddy
06-18-2013, 01:12 AM
Sorry, but I gotta brag on my MS State cardiac boys at the College World Series.

Sent another team to the losers bracket tonite.

But, had to come from behind to shut down Indiana 5-4 .

Now, if NC can just send those LSU rogues back to Baton Rouge tomorrow, I'll be thrilled.

Buckrub
06-18-2013, 09:34 AM
That's how we got third last year. Got on a roll with good pitching and made it to finals of winners bracket. That's a guaranteed third, which we got.

Losers bracket teams should be out of pitching any hour now!!!!

Big Muddy
06-18-2013, 10:06 AM
Pitching is our biggest asset....almost unheard of statistic, but our bullpen has pitched more innings this year than our starters.

We play either Ore. State or Indiana on Friday, both of whom we barely beat the first time.

Gonna be interesting and exciting....I'd give my right testicle to be in Omaha, right now, but grandson's baseball team has advanced to the state finals, and can possibly play for a regional slot in Florida world series playoffs.

He'd dis-own me, if I wasn't there to cheer him on. ;)

Hey, Cap, need ya to give those Univ. of NC boys a pep talk....pleasssssseee beat the snot outta those LSU azzholes, today....I loathe the air they breathe!!! ;)

Buckrub
06-18-2013, 10:17 AM
That boy is way more important than a bunch of Starkville Dogs, man. Enjoy that one.

Big Muddy
06-18-2013, 10:34 AM
Yep, family is priority!!!