PDA

View Full Version : Hey Posthole, you like pitching???

Buckrub
06-19-2013, 02:50 PM
Then don't watch tonight. I predict final score 43-22.

I won't get to see it.......having a fish fry for a few high school buddies and wives, girlfriends, and whoever else they bring.

Thumper
06-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Does he like pitching??? Heck, it would be my guess he'd much rather be the pitcher than the catcher! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
06-20-2013, 01:12 AM
Sounds like Westbrook did pretty well from the box score. I woke up feeling bad this morning and tried to soldier through it and ended up laying down about noon and slept the whole rest of the day through. Just woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed a few minutes ag. Some sort of bug I guess. My shoulders and lower back still feel like I've been in a fight though.

Its pretty bad when you don't even feel like watching the ball game!

Hope your fish fry went well. And a chance to use your fancy grease cleaner too!

BKB

Thumper
06-20-2013, 08:02 AM
Those restful vacations are tough sob's aren't they? ;)

Welcome home.

Buckrub
06-20-2013, 11:35 AM
I woke up hurting too. Too much cleaning yesterday. Yeah, Westbrook keeps surprising me. He did good. I didn't get to see but the last inning though, for the fish fry. It went great. All but two women (one is my wife) were NOT Conway High Graduates, so we spent an hour with "Do you remember Susie Jones? She lived........"

I burned the HECK out of one big vat of grease.........it was just me cooking for 8, so I was in serious multi-tasking mode, and it got too hot. So it's not worth salvaging. Not sure I'll bother with the other smaller vat............

CO Springs bunch are on the road, coming for a week........be here tonight sometime.....14 hour drive with 3 kids........ go camping Sunday for 3 days.