PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watch the NBA finals?

Thumper
06-21-2013, 03:02 PM
I was into b-ball way back before those MF'ers went on strike for more money a zillion years ago and I just quit watching after that. BUT ... I do try to catch the finals if possible. Man-o-man, San Antonio and Miami put of one whale of a show this season! Game 6 was nothing short of totally crazy ... and game 7 last night was one heck of a finish! Congrats to Miami! Maybe next time Texas. ;)

LJ3
06-21-2013, 03:11 PM
I tried to watch last night. Figure the champeenship would be worth watching. I was wrong :)

Thumper
06-21-2013, 03:31 PM
B-ball is one of those games you can just ignore until the last quarter if'n ya' wants to. It was a dang good ending ... two-point spread most of the time, then Miami pushed a bit of a surge at the last minute.

Big Muddy
06-21-2013, 08:16 PM
Yep, I watched it, after the CWS game.

Really did not care who won....just wanted to see a good game.

Actually, I thought game 6 was more exciting than 7.

Thumper
06-21-2013, 10:05 PM
No doubt Edward. There were a TON of pissed off people who left that game early. San Antonio was so far ahead at the end of the game, half the crowd started leaving early to beat the rush out'ta the parking lot. Then they heard Miami started kicking ass and the game was going into overtime. The fans all turned around and tried to get back into the stadium to see the end. Once ya' leave, ya' can't get back in! There were a bunch of fans pissed off at themselves for being impatient.

Chicken Dinner
06-21-2013, 10:15 PM
I watched the first half, but wasn't interested enough to stay up late. I watch a ton of college ball though.

Buckrub
06-22-2013, 11:17 AM
No. I watched a real sport.