PDA

View Full Version : Here's what I want to know

BarryBobPosthole
06-26-2013, 10:07 PM
What the deal with all the friggin zombies? Vampires to zombies. What's next, werewolves?

Uh....hello. That shit's stupid.

BKb

Chicken Dinner
06-26-2013, 10:35 PM
Word.

Thumper
06-26-2013, 10:41 PM
Man, it's huge ain't it?

My son's a huge zombie ... ummm ... fan? I don't get it myself.

Sunshine
06-26-2013, 10:49 PM
I don't get it either and think the whole damn thing is stupid.

People need to do more constructive stuff then this crap.

The country has gone to hell in a basket and each generation has become lazier and weird.

Pretty soon a foreign countries going to whoop our a$$'$, because the people in this country are crazy.

Glad I'm not going to be here in fifty years.

Just wish I'd known about this future, back when I was deciding on having children.
if I had known then, what kind of a world its turning into, I would never had children.

Feel bad their not going to have a good future.

Buckrub
06-26-2013, 11:06 PM
What?
Who?

Niner
06-27-2013, 06:34 AM
Man oh man.......the friggin' zombieness. I have YET to figure it out. What the Hell is the deal???!!! There are even a good deal of "mainstream" firearms folks jumping on the danged bandwagon. Hornady is making Zombie ammo, and Mossberg is making Zombie rifles and shotguns....and I THINK there's at least one AR-15 mfr that is making a zombiefied weapon. Guess I can't blame them from jumping on the bandwagon, from a marketing viewpoint...there's evidently money to be made off of the "craze".

That A&E zombie show does a lot of filming in the county where I live. ( http://walkingdeadlocations.com/tag/coweta-county/ )

I guess I must be "old" or sumpthin'...........because I just do not get it.
Wellllll...maybe the deal is these zombies are the folks that voted for Obummer for POTUS??? THAT would explain a lot!!!

Thumper
06-27-2013, 08:34 AM
Calm down Sunny. From the nature of your posts recently, I have a feeling you've been hanging around those "far right" websites a bit too much lately. Relax before you pop a vein in your forehead ... or get yourself a tin foil hat. ;)

Heck, the zombie thing is just a harmless fad ... when I was younger, people would go out at night searching the skies for UFO's. :D

HideHunter
06-27-2013, 09:02 AM
lol.. I just asked the wife yesterday morning, "What am I missing with this whole Zombie thing?" She didn't know either.

Sunshine
06-27-2013, 10:05 AM
I'm not visiting those sights Thump.
If I did I'd probably have a heart attack from my high blood pressure.

I'm just tired of watching this country and the people go to shit.

Country falling apart, government taking control, loosing our Rights, poor getting pouring and stupid people being Zoombies or whatever.

Just really pisses me off.

If people don't pull their heads out of their butts and wake up, this country is doomed.

LJ3
06-27-2013, 11:20 AM
I like vampires, they're sexy. Zombies are stupid. You're welcome.

Buckrub
06-27-2013, 11:51 AM
I have thick blood. They'd choke.

Zombies are nuts. No way they are real.

LJ3
06-27-2013, 04:36 PM
You must have forgotten what northern Virginia commuters look like!

Buckrub
06-27-2013, 05:44 PM
Hmmmmm. That one made me think.........

Heck, Len......I've forgotten what a commuter looks like! :)

Captain
06-27-2013, 06:10 PM
Do none of y'all remember Dark Shadows from when I was a teenager? That was a must watch for high school aged folks...
This crap comes and goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Buckrub
06-27-2013, 06:16 PM
I remember it. But I weren't no dang teenager!!!!

Captain
06-27-2013, 06:34 PM
Well I can't help the Grand Canyon was just a ditch when you was born... ;)

Thumper
06-27-2013, 07:43 PM
Ha! I'd forgotten all about Dark Shadows! I never saw so much as one show. I always had something OUTSIDE to do after school, but remember everyone in a rush to get home in time to catch Dark Shadows. We got out of school at 3:00pm and I think DS came on at 4:00pm. As I said, I never saw it, so I have no clue what the big draw was. Wasn't it vampires though? (not zombies?)

Captain
06-27-2013, 07:47 PM
Yep. Vampires, I remember the "main" vampire was Barnabas Collins I think...
My older brother NEVER missed a show, like you I was outside all the time. I do remember watching a couple of the shows but it was not as good as shooting squirrels and catching fish...

FooBang
06-27-2013, 08:07 PM
I don't mind zombies as long as they stay off of my lawn.

--Foo

quercus alba
06-27-2013, 08:21 PM
The vampire Lestat and others Anne Rice created were interesting, zombies are like Conan O'brian, not interesting at all.