PDA

View Full Version : Bucky........camping book for ya..

Niner
07-02-2013, 11:54 AM
Don't know if you "do" digital books or not.
This camper book is available on Kindle...which you can download an app and read it on your computer. It's currently on sale for $2.99.

http://www.amazon.com/My-House-Has-Wheels-ebook/dp/B007KMIDV4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372780226&sr=8-1&keywords=My+House+Has+Wheels

Buckrub
07-02-2013, 04:54 PM
Don't do digital books, or haven't yet........not opposed.

We have the monster book from Good Sam club of every campground in America. We have the "Camping with the Corps of Engineers". I'm WAY disappointed in how few Southern States (not to mention it's even worse 'up nawth') use Corps of Engineer Campgrounds. They are great, well kept, cheap (plus I get 1/2 price on top of that), and always near water. State parks are next.....they are different, in lots of various spots......but more expensive. I can stay in COE with electricity and water for about $8-10 a night, and most have showers, dump stations, all the stuff......... Arkansas has literally thousands of COE camp 'sites'............and maybe 30 pages in the book of different camp grounds...... SC has about 4, NC has about 5, Colorado has zero.............. disappointing. I can seem most of my use of this thing will be in state.

If I ever stay in a 'private' campground (KOA, etc) it'll be an emergency. $65 a night for some spots, and most are about postage stamp size.

But that book looks good......need to check it out. Thanks.