PDA

View Full Version : Bubba!!! Didja lie to me???

Buckrub
07-07-2013, 07:30 PM
http://editorial.autos.msn.com/reel-history-americas-oldest-drive-in-theater

jb
07-08-2013, 09:06 AM
No, I think the one we drove past is the oldest one still operating in MI.
Drive-in, hell who could watch the movie through all that fogged up glass. They were know as passion pits in my day.

Thumper
07-08-2013, 09:26 AM
Ha ha ha! Reminds me of an OLD Thump story!:D

I took a gal to the drive-in one night (Vicksburg, Mississippi). Still remember her name ... Vickie Roe. VERY cute little blond gal. Heck, I was only 16 and she was a year behind me in school (15 maybe?). We pulled into the drive-in and it was pouring rain! Heck, I never even hooked the speaker on the window. We went right straight to the tongue-wrestling and the windows were totally fogged up within a matter of minutes. The spit-swapping turned into "heavy petting" and we went at it for hours! Next thing I knew, we both dozed off completely intertwined like a coupl'a dang grape vines!

All of a sudden there was a knock on the passenger side window and I could see a flashlight shining through the fogged up glass. I cracked it open and there was a police officer standing there in the rain. He asked what we were doing and I said, "Just watching the movie sir". That's when I glanced out the window, noticed we were the ONLY car on the lot and the screen was pitch black. I have no clue what time it was.

The officer simply shook his head and said, "Please follow me out the exit son." ;)

LJ3
07-08-2013, 10:07 AM
For the love of all that's holy. My Great Aunt's name Is Vicky Roe and she's from Mississippi. I'm going to go open a vein now.

Buckrub
07-08-2013, 10:15 AM
Oh my lord. Len, is there no bridge high enough around there? Seriously, man.

Thumper
07-08-2013, 10:20 AM
For the love of all that's holy. My Great Aunt's name Is Vicky Roe and she's from Mississippi. I'm going to go open a vein now.

Ooooops! Ummmm, would she be like ... uhhhh, 60 years old now with an older brother named Tommy? ;)

Keep in mind, that was her maiden name. Is your G. Aunt an old maid?