PDA

View Full Version : I done Went Fishin'

LJ3
07-10-2013, 12:30 PM
Live lined for Stripers last weekend with Captain Egghead. Bottom fishing for bait, then live lining for stripers/rockfish. It's about the funnest way to catch stripers. We get 4 good'uns in the boat and should have about 10 others :)

I got a little green around the gills for a little while but thankfully it passed and I returned to my normal charming self. I laid down on the bow and rocked to sleep for a little bit. I woke up to my ears being filled with sweat rolling off my forehead. It was HOT, people.... Africa hot!

Blackened Rockfish seared in a hot ass pan in olive oil is amazingly good!

Chicken Dinner
07-11-2013, 10:24 AM
This post is useless without pictures!

LJ3
07-11-2013, 01:30 PM
At the risk of absolutely nobody seeing it, here is an incomplete episode. Incomplete because I failed at the triple crown, the trilogy, the trifecta... I wanted Largemouth, Striped and smallmouth bass all in one day but ran out of gas. I did kill the smallies the next day but it doesn't count! Plans are currently underway for a more focused attempt before the season ends.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WQHgiMT1xeY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chicken Dinner
07-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Team Addidas strikes again!

Sunshine
07-11-2013, 07:19 PM
When you had your jacket on, in the beginning, I was wondering when you became a preacher!!! Lol
Nice video, felt like I was right there on the boat.
Sorry you didn't achieve your triple crown.
Always another time ! :D