PDA

View Full Version : NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!

Fido
07-14-2013, 08:34 AM
Took 16 hours to come up with the verdict! Have tooo give those FLA gals credit, not so much that I wanted their verdict but they seem to really examined all the evidence and testimony before rendering the verdict! Also in the Q&A after the verdict the lead defense lawyer slammed the media for it's bias towards Zimmerman.

Captain
07-14-2013, 09:22 AM
The case had no business being tried in the first place. Clear case of self defense. Only the media and Jackson, Sharpton and Ding Dong stirring the pot made the state waste a lot of time and money to run this circus.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Big Muddy
07-14-2013, 09:58 AM
And, now, let the civil lawsuits begin!!!
This sheeit is a LONG way from being over.
Sharpton, Jackson, and Ovomit stirred up this entire situation.
Even Geraldo stated they set civil rights back 50 years.

HideHunter
07-14-2013, 10:08 AM
Totally agree with Cap'n - and eddie, is it not a sad state of affairs when the four names you listed have any influence on any situation that arises in this world? What a bunch of.... uh .... somebody help me out here.

Big Muddy
07-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Saw this quote on another site:

"The really surprising aspect of this, is that six females could actually agree on ANYTHING !!! " ;)

(No offense, Sunny.) ;)

Buckrub
07-14-2013, 02:20 PM
It's surprising that Mothers agreed on this verdict. Musta been open/shut. I have no clue.....I know what this is, but honestly paid little attention to it then, later, or now.

I bet the riots will begin.

SOMETHING has to be the catalyst to foment the inevitable split. I hate to see it. Man, I do. But I can't honestly predict anything else.

quercus alba
07-14-2013, 02:29 PM
when the prosecution refused to turn over evidence to the defense, the judge should have thrown it out right there and then held the prosecution in contempt. I guarantee if it had been the other way around, that's what would have happened

Thumper
07-14-2013, 04:56 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VUwsyqA-AV0/T72BK-bU0zI/AAAAAAAAETk/8dIQ201qBrE/s1600/!cid_4B783B8496094A4AA59F2C0C9253107E@MarkPC.jpg

Buckrub
07-14-2013, 06:47 PM
Are y'all reading online about all this?

How on earth can two groups be SO Homogenous and each be SO DETERMINED that their view is the only view?

So.....we just gonna keep going on like this? Or fix it? Or talk about it at all? I bet not...............Festering Festeroon.....that's what all this is.

Kid at church this morning, 'escaped' Trinidad with his young daughter. What a LOVELY young man and beautiful little girl. Makes you hate racism. Then all these screamers that don't care what happened in the slightest! They want to shout triumph, or yell tragedy, and this is just a reason to do either.

Sick, sick stuff. Compromise is no longer possible, it seems to me.

I can hear Merle now............

Thumper
07-15-2013, 05:27 AM
Let the fun and games begin ... ('course it's Oakland, a major hub of Liberalism).

http://www.ktvu.com/gallery/ap/top-news/demonstrators-break-windows-and-start-street-fires/gCB5L/#3639005

Penguin
07-15-2013, 09:35 AM
A lot of hard feelings over this one for many folks. Glad I am not one of them. :)

I guess part of the reason is that I consider Zimmerman to be one of, if not the, worst 2nd Amendment flag carriers one could imagine. I also attribute a goodly portion of what happened to Martin himself. IMvHO both were culpable for what happened. Once I learned what the law stated in Florida I knew he would never go to prison. I disagree with how the law is written though.

We'll never know what happened once Zimmerman got out of the truck. At best we only get one side of it. He may have been bushwhacked and he may have gotten smart with Martin and started it. We'll just never know and without knowing he can't be put in prison as the law stands.

But let's be honest here alright? In my younger days I was beat up MUCH worse than Zimmerman in fights that I won. Maybe I just wasn't any good at it? Judging from his injuries he was no more in danger of losing his life than I am right now patting away on this keyboard. Martin seemed to buy into thug culture and judging by his reactions (and the defense story) decided to teach Zimmerman a lesson. His bad luck that he jumped a guy who apparently had never been in a real live fight. Never knew what it is like to actually have to fight back when you're hurt. Never developed the kind of attitude that I just assumed was normal when growing up. A man in his prime without any health problems who cannot muster up even semblance of self preservation before resorting to pulling his pistol and shooting? Well.... Zimmerman freaked out and shot him.

My personal dislike for both individuals is palpable. I consider Martin to be a thug wannabe without one iota of good judgment. I consider Zimmerman to be coward unworthy of even a modicum of respect or good will. Either one is enough to make a man ashamed to be a human being.

TBH I am damned glad it is over. It is one less irritant I have to put up with. Now I am off to happier thoughts. Got a little trip up to northern Minnesota later this week and my spirits are already improving just thinking about it.

Will

Buckrub
07-15-2013, 09:38 AM
I have no idea what the merits of the case are.

I have just one question..........if those that are violently protesting are doing so because of Race and Discrimination, which side do they choose, Black or Hispanic???

BarryBobPosthole
07-15-2013, 09:41 AM
Where you headed to, Chilly Willy? You taking a fishing rod?

You summed it up pretty damned well I think. I think they're a couple of assholes and I have no idea why it got the media attention that it did. PRESIDENTIAL attention as well. I still don't understand it. Had Zimmerman got that gun stuck up his ass we'd have never heard about it.

BKB

Buckrub
07-15-2013, 09:47 AM
Heard about a waitress that got robbed and killed for a tip. Don't know details, but it was small news. There's tons of those every day. Who picks which ones we are going to discuss nonstop and then riot about? What's the criteria?

BarryBobPosthole
07-15-2013, 09:54 AM
They're like some height challenged people I know that search for fresh cow flop to kick over as they're walking through the pasture. They're shit disturbers is what I think media's main goal is these days.

BKB

Penguin
07-15-2013, 10:10 AM
Not sure where it is exactly. Some place about 3 hours on the other side of Minneapolis north and west. No fishing but I might end up doing a tube trip down a river according to my wife. :)

I agree with you entirely Bucky. The level of hypocrisy from the media on anything race related is breathtaking. In the end though we aren't ready to have a real live honest discussion about race in this nation. Not even close. There are legitimate grievances that are so hurtful that we cannot discuss them. So the usual suspects jump up and down and talk around the issue in ways that put the blame any place other than where it belongs. The truth is too painful to admit.

Will

Chicken Dinner
07-15-2013, 10:12 AM
Where are the outrage and protests in the street over black on black crime? It sure seems like there's a whole lot more young black men dying at the hands of other young black men than "white hispanics".

Buckrub
07-15-2013, 10:43 AM
When gun control is discussed, I want to make two points to them:
1) There were 323 homicides last year done with long rifles. Many didn't even have large capacity magazines.
2) I want the "Perp killing Perp" taken out of the discussion and statistics. We aren't going to fix that, so let's not skew the issue by including things that we can't fix.

CD is right. But anything they do is now apparently ok, and anything we do or say is wrong. Backlash will occur someday. The impetus just has to be there. Until then, it's just a topic for internet chat sites.

Speaking of which, if you TRULY want to know what the Fringe Right thinks, go to Arkansas Hunting.net and read the News and Politics section. Amazing stuff. And that's just one small state.

Ignoring the crazy thoughts of any radical group is done at our peril, on either side. And believing that all fringe, radical statements and actions are done by a statistically insignificant few, is head-in-sand stupidity.

Buckrub
07-15-2013, 06:03 PM
And today, it appears we have one.

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/Update-LRPD-Says-Suspect-Had-Gun-Didnt-Fire/V8_v-XZaGUKG7OjQFIkj3w.cspx

Niner
07-15-2013, 07:40 PM
OK, so now that the "self proclamed Hispanic" (whaterver that is supposed to mean) has been found not guilty of wrong doing in the death of the black thug that ambushed him and was beating the crap out of him........maybe NOW we can move on to the white infant who was murdered in his stroller in Brunswick, GA by a "young black male".

HA!!! Fat chance of the media picking up that one and running with it.

Buckrub
07-15-2013, 09:59 PM
http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliams/2013/07/10/black-education-tragedy-n1636072/page/full

Buckrub
07-15-2013, 10:01 PM
And this, from our "leader":

President Obama Takes Questions During Tanzania Business Forum

“The conservative era of the U.S. has ended. There is a new wind of change and hope for all Americans as we work to build a strong economy and a stronger nation. Americans want this change, Americans want what’s best for the country and my administration has been very receptive to listening to their ideas and needs,” the President said.

AP reporter Ramona Darlington, who attended the conference asked President Obama to explain what the profile of an American domestic terrorists is? Obama responded by saying, “Typically domestic terrorists in the U.S. are people who cling to obsolete beliefs from the time of the American Revolution. They are conservative Christians, reactionary Republicans and conspiracy theorists many of whom belong to racist hate groups.”

“Tea Partiers commonly own guns and stock up ammunition and food in anticipation of starting another civil war to overthrow the will of the governing body who represent all of the American people. We are prepared for any contingency and don’t expect to see any kind of large insurrection. Americans are capitalists who are much more interested in seeing America move forward. These terrorists groups are small in size and really present little danger,” the President added.

Though the President’s comments generated some excitement with reporters, the President refused to take further questions and was ushered out of the Hyatt Kilimanjaro to his awaiting motorcade.

LJ3
07-15-2013, 10:59 PM
And this, from our "leader":

President Obama Takes Questions During Tanzania Business Forum

“The conservative era of the U.S. has ended. There is a new wind of change and hope for all Americans as we work to build a strong economy and a stronger nation. Americans want this change, Americans want what’s best for the country and my administration has been very receptive to listening to their ideas and needs,” the President said.

AP reporter Ramona Darlington, who attended the conference asked President Obama to explain what the profile of an American domestic terrorists is? Obama responded by saying, “Typically domestic terrorists in the U.S. are people who cling to obsolete beliefs from the time of the American Revolution. They are conservative Christians, reactionary Republicans and conspiracy theorists many of whom belong to racist hate groups.”

“Tea Partiers commonly own guns and stock up ammunition and food in anticipation of starting another civil war to overthrow the will of the governing body who represent all of the American people. We are prepared for any contingency and don’t expect to see any kind of large insurrection. Americans are capitalists who are much more interested in seeing America move forward. These terrorists groups are small in size and really present little danger,” the President added.

Though the President’s comments generated some excitement with reporters, the President refused to take further questions and was ushered out of the Hyatt Kilimanjaro to his awaiting motorcade.

Holy shit, did he really say those things?

Buckrub
07-15-2013, 11:02 PM
yes

Captain
07-16-2013, 07:26 AM
Impeaching him will not remove him from office. Klinton was impeached but finished his term.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Niner
07-16-2013, 07:50 AM
Bucky, you got a URL where that came from?

Niner
07-16-2013, 08:06 AM
As much as I'd have thought this to be true.....alas, it looks like a spoof.
According to this article from the Washington Post there is no such reporter at AP.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2013/07/05/obama-terrorists-and-tea-partyers-fantasy-version/

Big Muddy
07-16-2013, 08:57 AM
The riots are escalating....would someone please explain to those azzholes, who don't work and have plenty of time to riot and say they're gonna kill whitey, that they will actually be killing the folks that supply their welfare checks and foodstamps!!!

Thumper
07-16-2013, 09:02 AM
I was a bit suspicious from the get-go. Obama could not have said all of that without a tele-prompter.

Buckrub
07-16-2013, 10:39 AM
Oh. The Washington Post said it wasn't so. OK. How about the New York Times?

Oh he said it. It might not have been on the record!!!! But he said it!! :poke

(it was satire)

Buckrub
07-16-2013, 11:18 AM
Even more Right Wing Hate Truths, er, Editorials, to be suspicious of:

http://spectator.org/blog/2013/07/15/trayvon-crime-school-miami