PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary coming up

BarryBobPosthole
07-17-2013, 08:51 PM
Best I can figure the move to this site was around Aug 27th of last year. We'll have to plan a birthday bash. Or maybe we'll just bash Bucky. That's more fun.

So far it seem like clear sailing. We'll have to nudge Thump for an annual report if he gets a chance and hasn't sold the site on eBay. We definitley will need to put out an all hands call for the lurkers to check in on that day so we can get a real idea of who all is hear.

More later. I got fishin to do.

BKB

Buckrub
07-17-2013, 08:53 PM
How many stools did my contribution buy?

Just askin'.........

Big Muddy
07-18-2013, 07:28 AM
Hahaha....Bucky said he's buying "stools". ;)

"Stool"=waste material that leaves the body through the rectum as a bowel movement.

Thumper
07-18-2013, 07:39 AM
Good idea on the annual report. I'll definitely post it. We still have a "healthy" balance and I can't believe how everyone came together and financed this place almost overnight. We were going to use the balance to fund upgrades and stuff, but it's been such smooth sailing once we got the initial bugs worked out, we haven't needed any upkeep or enhancements.

I will say all'o youse dufes really stepped up to the plate when we were in a bit of a crisis. Once Cappy gained ownership of the domain, we no longer had to worry about anyone getting pissed off and pulling the plug overnight. From that point, we did nothing but move forward. We may be a rag-tag crew, but I'm proud of this bunch. This place is pretty special. I've even been contacted by a few of you losers asking if we needed more donations to keep the place rolling, but I declined the offers as we still have a balance and I have no trouble believing if we get to the point we need help, it'll be a few keyboard clicks away at most.

Congrats to everyone here ... the future of this site is now secure and we don't have to walk on pins & needles anymore. Everyone's input will be taken seriously for a change ... FINALLY.

LJ3
07-18-2013, 09:45 AM
Jimmy prolly sold us all on the EBay. We just don't know it yet.

Thumper
07-18-2013, 10:20 AM
I got a nickel-ninety-eight for this joint! ;)

Buckrub
07-19-2013, 01:13 PM
Bucky said Y'ALL were buying stools with HIS money. Which is way more appropriate than your misreading!!

:)