PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, Nugent's a nutbag, BUT ....

Thumper
07-18-2013, 08:19 AM
.... sometimes I kinda like it when he speaks out! ;)

Here's an excerpt:

And so it was for a few weeks until the race-baiting industry saw an opportunity to further the racist careers of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Panthers. President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder, et al, who then swept down on the Florida community refusing to admit that the 17-year-old dope smoking, racist gangsta wannabe Trayvon Martin was at all responsible for his bad decisions and standard modus operandi of always taking the violent route.

The full article:

http://thegrio.com/2013/07/15/ted-nugent-trayvon-martin-was-a-dope-smoking-racist-gangsta-wannabe/

Personally, I'm sick of hearing about this case. :(

Big Muddy
07-18-2013, 08:29 AM
Heck, I wish Nuge would run for president!!!....at least, we'd have a set of balls in D.C.

He'd shut down Pelosi and Reid so fast, it'd make your head spin....he absolutely loathes both of 'em.

Captain
07-18-2013, 05:06 PM
I've always like him.
I know Big Sky don't care for him but I like him enough for both of us...
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

HideHunter
07-19-2013, 10:33 AM
I always say Ted was the easiest interview I ever had.. I asked him one question and he talked for 45 minutes. ;) Actually interviewed him twice. First time was "in public' and he was heavy into the "Me Ted" thing.. Second time was at a friend's camp and he was way more down to earth. I'll tell you this - I never met a man with a better grasp on facts and figures. He can tell you how many hunting licenses were sold in every state in the Union - off the top of his head. I'm afraid I wouldn't want him as POTUS any more than I'd want Sarah.. but I sure like the way he dumps all over the antis. I've never see him go head to head with one he didn't make them look like an idiot. I still maintain, a week in hunting camp with Ted Nugent would be a very long time. ;)

Chicken Dinner
07-19-2013, 11:47 AM
That's kind of my opinion as well HH. I'm glad he's out there. I just don't care to read or watch much of what he has to say.

Niner
07-19-2013, 11:56 AM
I like it when he says "Barrrraaaaaak".
:emmersed:

BarryBobPosthole
07-19-2013, 12:23 PM
I liked his reality show. Wish it was still on.

BKB

Buckrub
07-19-2013, 01:15 PM
I don't care to watch him and listen to his Yankee nasal accent (ha), but I find myself agreeing with him more than not, and I'm glad he exists.

hmmm. I guess that means he's a lot like posthole.