PDA

View Full Version : Hey bucky

Arty
07-19-2013, 10:44 PM
When you goin camping in that new West Wing you bought?!?!

Over here in southern Virginia we are ready and able.... But if you can't camp and have fire at night.... It ain't camping.

And damned if I'd build a fire in this heat!

45 days and counting, and then it's on like donkey kong.

You still looking for that industrial potable safe fire hose or somethin'?

Buckrub
07-20-2013, 02:31 PM
I'm in Colorado with grandkids. We are going home 07/28 or 29, and have to be at the farm for some legal business on 07/30. On the 1st, my mother has surgery. On the 7th, we leave for South Carolina and hopefully see the new grandson.

In between, probably around the 2nd through 6th, Mama says we are going camping somewhere. Stopped at Lake Dardanelle State Park on the way here to check it out, may go there. Lots of crappie caught there, but you gotta know where the sunken brushpiles are, and I don't. But the campsites are nice, water/elec/sewer, and I get half off during the week for being old. Not as cheap as Corps of Engineer sites, but not far off.

After that, it's gonna be tough cause Deer Camp Work starts, and Deer Hunting starts, and then it's January and then it's time to fish again. Will be camping then for sure!!

Next 'project' is to find a better place to store it at the house. Too tough to put it where it is now, but it may have to do. Will deal with that when we get back.