PDA

View Full Version : Pissed off, as usual

BarryBobPosthole
07-19-2013, 10:54 PM
Been around Bucky too long. His mojo is rubbing off.

Monday, they installed uverse at my house. Has more channels than a dog has fleas. FSN MW-St Louis is in my package. Cool, until I got my tea, my ipad, and a snack and retreated to the bedroom to watch the Cards. There like 8 FSN channels. This one says its not in my package. Bullshit. So I call and talk to a fucking robot for a while and finally get a homosapien. One who is in Bangalore, India named, yes really, Roger. So Roger first asks for my number, which is ridiculous in 2013, and then tells me my lineup must be old, that channel isn't in it. I tell him, still breathing normally, that I just got it Monday. Then he argues with me. So, I tell him then AT& fucking T can come get their shit off my front porch and not to darecknock on the fucking door.
Then Roger talked to someone else. And told me he'd fix it. I told him I expected him to call me back. He asked me for my number. Now I'm not breathing normally. So I told him I'd better hang up. He said he'd call. I have a million channels from the galaxy's largest telecom company. I'm listening to the game on the radio.
It Took three hits of the chronic to start breathing normally again.
BKB

Thumper
07-19-2013, 10:58 PM
Seems you and I both are a bit on the pissy side tonight. I wonder why? :(

BarryBobPosthole
07-19-2013, 11:11 PM
Yeah, pretty much.
BKB

Buckrub
07-20-2013, 02:26 PM
I don't really care for the insinuation, but.................

I checked thoroughly with Direct TV before buying, to ensure I had FSMidwest. I do. I get Cards and Royals. It goes by Zip Code. The person to ask is not necessary your TV people. You have to go to Fox Representative to find out. I did both, got the right answer, and ordered it.

First thing you should do is call Direct TV directly, and see if they had installed it (it's the same thing, ATT is just a reseller *first time in their lousy life*) would you get FSM? If the answer is YES, then you can hammer ATT over the head (and expect no response).

If the answer is NO, you have to move to Arkansas.

Oh, and it appears to the naked eye, here, that my mojo is a heap better than your mojo, so maybe you oughtta find a way to rethink and rephrase your snippets of hammeringness aimed at poor me.