What would that be like for 21 days...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2013, 06:16 PM
Morning wood would be an issue.
BKB

Captain
07-21-2013, 06:20 PM
Maybe the first few days. But as hungry as those folks get I think that problem would correct itself pretty quick.

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2013, 06:23 PM
Don't tell me those guys aren't sneakimg peeks regardless what their stomach is doing. She'd better not trip is all I got to say.
BKB

Captain
07-21-2013, 06:41 PM
They ain't sneaking peeks they are down right staring, and sleeping together and cuddling to keep warm and perhaps screwing like rabbits for all I know. But they are dirty, hungry, exhausted, and if they don't get fire made can have a real problem. You should flip over and watch awhile. Pretty cool show the new one comes on tonight at 10 our time....

Big Muddy
07-21-2013, 08:16 PM
Earlier show had a guy sunburned so bad, he was dayum near in tears.

Pretty good show.

Booger
07-21-2013, 08:26 PM
Tonight at 9 on pursuit channel, Inside the Obsession is at the place up the road from me. We've hunted with them on a couple of the hunts with Scalia. This one is a "Wounded Warrior" deer hunt ands it should be a good show.

Captain
07-21-2013, 08:46 PM
Earlier show had a guy sunburned so bad, he was dayum near in tears.

Pretty good show.

Yea Eddie, saw that one a couple of weeks ago. He got BURNED! Looking forward to the new one tonight. Looks like a good show

Big Muddy
07-22-2013, 12:07 AM
I call bull sheeit on some of these guys survival credentials "claims"....what a bunch of pussys....most can't even start a dayum fire.
So far, I'd much rather depend on the girl's skills.
They get to select ONE item to take....one dumb azz guy chose frigging diving goggles, so he could grab fish.
The dumb prick barelyl even went near the water!!!
However, the gal built a lobster trap and caught some food.

On tonite's episode, Puma was a dumb azz for drinking the contaminated water....that decision cost them the challenge.

Thumper
07-22-2013, 07:23 AM
Tried to watch a couple times but never could get into it. Heck, I think I'm going through "reality show burn-out". Not sure if this is classified as a reality show, but it's one of about 12-15 "survival" type shows that have plastered the screen lately. Last night I scanned through the "nekkid" show a couple times, but watched Ice Road Truckers instead.

The only survivor type show I watched much of was "Dual Survival" with that ex-military dude and the "naturalist" dude who never wears shoes. They were polar opposites, but they always got the job done ... but from two different perspectives and methodologies. I finally got burned out. Don't know if it's still on or running re-runs, but it's the only one that held my interest for any appreciable length of time.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3W5fcNOmzwk?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CCOtKv2M9mU?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BarryBobPosthole
07-22-2013, 10:40 AM
I tried to watch the nekkid folks but just couldn't watch that much dumbassery. I'm about done with reality TV.
BKB