PDA

View Full Version : Bucksnort!

Chicken Dinner
07-24-2013, 12:27 PM
And any of you other Razorback fans. What can you tell me about this kid (QB) Brandon Mitchell? All I know is he graduated from Arkansas and transferred to NC State for his final year of eligibility. Can he ball?

Buckrub
07-24-2013, 12:33 PM
Interesting kid.

Knew he left, didn't know he went to NC State.

LSU recruited him for basketball. He played two years part time for our basketball team, and contributed well. With Tyler Wilson, he wasn't going to play QB, so they moved him to receiver. Not bad at that.........tall and good hands, and tough as nails. Wilson leaves, and Bilema tells him that he isn't going to be the starting QB in his last year, so he left. He's more of a running QB, but has a semi-decent arm. He isn't awesome, but he won't get you beat.

He has a rich girlfriend, not sure if she came or not. They lived in a big huge house and he drives whatever she buys him. He got in trouble taking a trip on her father's plane, but that is all he did. He is a clean kid with good attitude for the most part.

Chicken Dinner
07-24-2013, 12:41 PM
Sounds like he's a good fit for the offense this new coach from Northern Illinois ris bringing in. We've also got another transfer who has to sit out a year who is probably the longer term solution.

quercus alba
07-24-2013, 12:57 PM
Mitchell has pretty good football smarts and he'll play within the system. Big and strong, don't know how durable he is tho. Accurate passer and is willing to take a hit. Like I said, he'll play within the system, if you want him to pass, he'll stay in the pocket and he'll punish DB's when they come up on a run. Plus he's always been a good kid if ya'll don't corrupt him out there in Wolfpack lannd.

Chicken Dinner
07-24-2013, 01:38 PM
Ha! If he didn't get corrupted in the SEC, I don't think we've got much to worry about...

quercus alba
07-24-2013, 01:50 PM
I dunno, yawl are a lot closer to Sodom than we are. It's a good long way from here to DC. They do perverted things there than we in God's country haven't even read about on the internet