PDA

View Full Version : You Still Awake Doubting Thomas?

BarryBobPosthole
08-13-2013, 11:31 PM
Or did you go to bed in the eighth?

BKB

Buckrub
08-14-2013, 07:40 AM
Before that. I told ya, I'm in the dark till the end of the month on this..................

Thumper
08-14-2013, 08:24 AM
Before that. I told ya, I'm in the dark till the end of the month on this..................

Just gather the family and do what you used to do Buckster! ;)

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01611/radio_1611745c.jpg

BarryBobPosthole
08-14-2013, 08:42 AM
Its hard to find Cardinal baseball on the radio any more. I don't know what the heck has happened to their radio network but it sucks. Was trying to catch a game driving back from Canada and it was all Twins and Royals. Couldn't quite make KMOX come through the static either. There's NO coverage of the Cards on the radio here in Tulsa. You can get Rangers or Royals but no Cards. And I consider this 'Cardinal Country'. Even when the Tulsa Drillers were a Ranger affiliate we had Cards on the radio here.
A sign of the end times.

Oh, Bucky. The Cards won in 14. You gotta believe, buddy. Try it. You can do it.
BKB

Thumper
08-14-2013, 10:00 AM
Its hard to find Cardinal baseball on the radio any more.

Try the AM band! ;)

I'd have no clue what's on the radio as far as baseball goes. I just wanted to mess with Bucky.

LW
08-14-2013, 07:04 PM
I listen to them on xm when I am on the road. My sister was setting 3 rows directly behind the plate last night. I don't love her anymore.

Buckrub
08-14-2013, 07:17 PM
I don't care much for any of ya.

I can't get them on the radio, TV, nuthin'. This is (god forbid) Braves country.

I need to get back to civilization soon.