PDA

View Full Version : Someone Catch Me Up

LJ3
08-28-2013, 10:00 AM
I've been on a mini-vacation to the beach with the family and haven't had time to keep up with things.

Been thinking about you dufes. I see Bucky needs positive energy, and Captain needs a few more bucks for the lifts in his waders, how's Travis and his Sister doing? Lat I heard he sounded pretty shook-up and things looked bleak.

LJ3
08-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Thanks for nuttin, jitbags!

quercus alba
08-28-2013, 07:20 PM
You're welcome

Captain
08-28-2013, 07:39 PM
LJ you lost me when you said "Captain needs a few more bucks for the lifts in his waders"
I had no clue what you were talking about so I stayed clear.
Take Care, Captain
PS: you sounding more and more like Gunther! :D
(Not that that is a bad thing, just a little hard to follow at times)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BarryBobPosthole
08-28-2013, 08:15 PM
I started a reply and got distracted and didn't finish it. It was pretty newsy and good.

Sunshine now has both fingers andtoes on the blink.

BKB

Sunshine
08-28-2013, 09:08 PM
And Barry's drinking too much. He don't even have that info right!!! :p

I had surgery on both my big toes and also the flipping finger on my right hand!!
Tired of pain and bandages.

There, now you know about me.

Chicken Dinner
08-29-2013, 01:14 AM
Sorry, I've been living in my own private Idaho all week.

Sunshine
08-29-2013, 03:43 AM
Bucky's been visiting family, even took grand kids fishing at Capt place. Needs lots of prayers with things he and his family are going through.

Chicken's been off in Idaho, doing his thing.

Hombre went fishing in Alaska and really caught a bunch of fish.

Eddie teaching his internet server a lesson about cheating him. He also had to put one of his four legged family members to sleep. Their little papillon. That's the worst part of being an animal owner.

Big Sky's back to teaching and the coyotes get a break.

Jb doing his shooting stuff, but also got some fishing in and time with the boys. He also went to his 50th High School Reunion.

Had a few birthdays! One of them had Chocolate German cake or ate something chocolate. Still not sure about that post.

Thump posted the ledger to see how GH is financially doing. It all looks good in writing but I think he's using the money to buy things on Craig's List or ebay. Lol He's also been back to see his doc and talking about using maggots on him.

Niner got hooked up to some "electro-stimulator" and got some good vibes!!! Wants one to take home. :D He was also having problems with foxfire and figured it out.

We talked about who does what left or right handed. :D

The guys been talking grills and posting what they've been cookin.

Terry: We've gotten a couple emails forward to us on how he's doing. Sending lots of prayers his way!

The guys been talking football, but I don't follow it.

Arty is going down to see capt. Something about a very worn out magazine and a "BAM!" Lol

Capts been real busy and not much posting in here.

Don't know what Card01 been up too.

Trav had some family issues and we've been sending prayers for his sister.

johnboy been trying to help Bucky look up a new truck and he likes sandwiches with toasted rye bread with peanut butter, cheese whiz and bacon

Dennis, I finally pulled him out of lurk mode with my family sandwich thread.

FooBang and quercus alba posts once in awhile. Guessing everything going good with them and their families.

I posted about Battlestar Galactica and girly pictures ended up in that thread.

Also another thread was some posting about holding my fishing pole along side my boob and of course that thread went to hell.

We have a new lurker by the name of duck and he's still not coming forward. He was here: Join Date 03-24-2013 Last Activity Yesterday 08:09 AM
You guys must intimidate him too much. Lol

Think that's it. Did I miss anything?

Buckrub
08-29-2013, 09:40 AM
I'm doing stuff.
Now gotta go......gotta take mother to her 2nd eye cataract surgery. Hope I live through this one. My lovely mother can make these things difficult.....

later

BarryBobPosthole
08-29-2013, 09:58 AM
Sunshine, that was a very nice summary.
BKB

quercus alba
08-29-2013, 12:49 PM
FooBang and quercus alba posts once in awhile. Guessing everything going good with them and their families.

I'm the strong silent type.

course being dumber than a stump don't help

LJ3
08-29-2013, 02:27 PM
Agreed, thanks Sunny!

Buckrub
08-29-2013, 02:55 PM
Sunny, yes.