PDA

View Full Version : Got a note from Terry today

BarryBobPosthole
08-28-2013, 08:00 PM
Thought I'd pass it on.
BKB

Hi Barry! *Yes, please do put a Small message on the board for me. ( Don't know if you are able to convert this Barry but I believe it started With my first attempt at a reply to this message. A couple of weeks ago. *All other messages to or from my cell are fine.) I'm sad to say that I'm not doing very well. Get very confused and it seems that every device I touch, I manage to screw up. Can't hold a conversation and am just in general ......SNAFU'D......fucked up beyond all repair........ Or something *like that. *That damned cancer has reached my brain and really has me confused. No appetite, absolutely no enegy and tired all the time. Please tell all the guys that I'm thinking of them all the time and I've tried to answer mails and somehow manage to lose them. *Right now we're overloaded with company. Don't know what we'd do without our daugher. She's been an absolute. Blessing. *Once again I'll try to post on GH, but seem to screw up every time. Then I get fustrated and give up. Thanks for your help Barry, love all you guys.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

Thumper
08-28-2013, 08:07 PM
Dubber, if you still manage to check in here, just know we all love you dude.

BarryBobPosthole
08-28-2013, 08:08 PM
Yep! What Jim said.

BKB

Sunshine
08-28-2013, 08:19 PM
If your checking in, just want to say hi and let your know I've been thinking and praying for you.
:)

Captain
08-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Thinking of you Dubber!
You are one of our super heroes!
Love ya man!
Take care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Bwana
08-29-2013, 07:52 AM
Glad to hear from you Dubber and sorry to hear things are a bit foggy. Know we care and are still pulling for you.

LJ3
08-29-2013, 09:34 AM
TeeDubber! Thinking of you and your family.