PDA

View Full Version : Lurker checking in

Booger
09-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Don't really consider myself a lurker as I check in and read here every day, sometimes two or more times a day. Just don't post much cause I have to go back and log in and crap and sometimes it just isn't worth the time. I'll have 31 years in in a few days and am going to retire and go into the drop program which will let me keep working for the next 5 years while my retirement goes into an account. Son Allen got hired at the basspro shop that opens this week and already been promoted to running the archery dept. He and his wife will be giving us our second grandchild, a girl, in November. Dove fields are looking good, had 4 deer in the yard again yesterday evening, just waiting for bow season to open so I can convert them to bacon wrapped grill morsels. Getting old, got shit hurts where I never thought I'd hurt, creaking and groaning, sucks. I'll keep checking in and if ya'll can post some good shit, may even post now and then. Be good.

LJ3
09-01-2013, 01:15 PM
You ain't really a lurker Boog. And when you do post, it's usually a good bomb :)

Thumper
09-01-2013, 03:06 PM
I check in and read here every day, sometimes two or more times a day. Just don't post much ...

Well duh! Isn't that the definition of a "lurker"?? ;)

BarryBobPosthole
09-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Booger, do you keep up with Dilligaf? Been a long time since we've heard from. Last I heard I think he'd moved back to the south from Colorado?
BKB

Booger
09-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Barry, Terry moved back to Tally years ago and has been on our local NWTF committee and helping with banquets for, god, prolly 5 or6 years now. He used to lurks, don't know if he still does. I'll tell him you asked about his crotchety old ass.

Buckrub
09-01-2013, 10:02 PM
Tell Terry I said I'm looking for his wife's tattoo.

He'll know.

Thumper
09-02-2013, 08:44 AM
I'll text you a picture of it if you want Bucky. :D

Tell that ol' Diller dude to drop in and say hello. Is he too stuck-up to talk to us low-lifes? ;)

Booger
09-02-2013, 10:06 AM
She's got a capital M on each check of her butt. It say's "MOM". If you roll her over it says "WOW".

Buckrub
09-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Maybe. But that ain't the one I meant. Thump does NOT have a pic of the one I meant. Terry'll know.