PDA

View Full Version : Every story requires a build-up...

HideHunter
09-08-2013, 04:59 PM
A man sits reading his paper when his wife enters the house. She approaches him in a most provocative manner and says, "Have you ever seen a twenty dollar bill all crumpled up?" in a soft sweet voice.

Not knowing what to make of this situation he replies "No."

Pursing her lips she give him a sexy little smile, reaches into her cleavage and slowly pulls out a crumpled twenty dollar bill.

Then stepping closer in she asks in a low sexy voice, "Have you ever seen a fifty all crumpled up?"

Intrigued, he answers "Uh, no."

She gives him another sexy little smile, seductively reaches into the waistband of her slacks and, ever so slowly, removes a crumpled fifty dollar bill.

"Now," she says as she leans down and whispers, "Have you ever seen 30,000 dollars all crumpled up?"

Totally confused and excited he stammers, "No-o-o-o-o."

"Well then," she whispers in his ear, "Go look in the garage..."

I'm back... Fishing sucked. Caught a ton of walleyes and some nice ones - but had to resort to dragging Lindy Rigs. I'd as soon watch cement crack. Caught a couple Great Northern Pike about 35-36" but worked my butt off for those. On the other hand, it was 44 and 41 degrees two mornings running. That did get my blood up a bit.

Bwana
09-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Where are the pics HH?

HideHunter
09-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Tell you what.. Pics are pretty short. I don't much give a rat's hind end about walleyes and 36" northerns aren't too much to get excited about either. It was the gal in the other couples first trip so she took some. I'll see if any are "forum worthy". We did catch a ton of walleyes from 15-18" and everyone caught a handful over the slot. I think 22" was big fish. A little bit like have the biggest pee-pee in the second grade... doesn't really count for much... it was a freaking *walleye* for cripes sake. :moon ;)

BarryBobPosthole
09-10-2013, 08:40 AM
You're just pissed there weren't any bullheads.

BKB