PDA

View Full Version : Justice has been applied!!!!!

Fido
09-10-2013, 08:35 AM
Nascar has fined MWR and moved Ryan Newman into the chase!!!

BarryBobPosthole
09-10-2013, 08:39 AM
$300 K and 50 points for those involved and the general manager indefinitely suspended. That's about right I think.

BKB

Captain
09-10-2013, 08:41 AM
I totally agree with what they did! Only thing sweeter would have been if they had taken Boyer OUT of the chase and gave Jeff Gordon his spot. (And I'm not a Gordon fan) but up until his little spin Gordon was in the chase. Had they finished the last 6 laps (provided Neumann did not have a tire or car trouble) Neumann would have won the race and Gordon would have made the chase.
Glad to see they did something to Boyer. Did they fine him or anything else?
Have not seen the news

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Captain
09-10-2013, 08:42 AM
$300 K and 50 points for those involved and the general manager indefinitely suspended. That's about right I think.

BKB

We was posting at the same time Posty. Thanks for the additional info.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thumper
09-10-2013, 09:56 AM
More cheaters in the news today. I guess Sports Illustrated busted youse Okies. ;)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/dirty-game-alleged-oklahoma-state-university-sports-illustrated/story?id=20209182

BarryBobPosthole
09-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Yep, that's the Okie Dokies and the things they're reporting on came during the time Les Miles was the head coach. As Gomer says...."Surprise surprise surprise!"

All you had to look at was the quality of people that came out of their program and you knew that something was rotten in Stillwater during that time. Unfortunately, the team that will take it most in the shorts isn't LSU and Miles, but West Virginia. Two of the OSU assistants that I'm expecting will be in the middle of it are the current head coach at WVU and their defensive coordinator, both of them Miles minions.

BKB