PDA

View Full Version : For sale-iphone-VERY cheap.....

Big Muddy
09-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Anybody need a used iphone? ;)

Nearly every morning, after my sausage/biscuit, when I leave the house, I toss a couple of mints or gum into my shirt pocket....wifey had bought, what I "thought" was some hard toffee mints(love 'em), and put 'em in a bowl on the countertop.

I tossed a few in my shirt pocket, then headed out to the farm....an hour or so later, I got a cell call, and inadvertently stuck the phone in my shirt pocket....normally, I keep it in my pants pocket.

About an hour later, I get another call, and pulled the phone outta my shirt pocket....out comes this gooey chocolate-caramel mass, covering my whole phone....I mean, it was in every crack and crevice of that phone.

Needless to say, those were NOT hard toffee mints....Milk Duds....and, it's a hunnert degrees down here!!! ;)

Niner
09-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Hope ya gots a good insurance dealie on that phone.

Big Muddy
09-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Yep, I'm pretty rough on cell phones....wifey insisted that I take out the phone ins....it's paid for itself with this event. ;)

I'd post a picture of this mess, but....well, you know, the lens and buttons are sorta gooey and fubared. ;)