PDA

View Full Version : Billy Ray's after-thought....

Big Muddy
09-11-2013, 09:00 AM
His daughter has turned into a down-right skank-ho....her new video is all over the net and has her, licking a day'um sledge hammer head, and riding a wrecking ball butt-naked.

Even my teenage grandkids were shocked!!!

Thumper
09-11-2013, 09:22 AM
What's wrong with skank ho's? ;)

Niner
09-11-2013, 09:48 AM
The really shocking part is that funky haircut she's sporting.

HideHunter
09-11-2013, 10:14 AM
Plumb amazing to me that so few seem able to stand prosperity.. I often think back to Brittney Spears when she first showed up on the scene.. *Everyone* loved her - young and old alike. Had she played her cards right she could have been America's sweetheart for years to come... but.. she had a better idea.

Thumper
09-11-2013, 10:23 AM
So, I suppose the days of Pat Boone and Doris Day are long gone? ;)

HideHunter
09-11-2013, 10:29 AM
Doris Day is a hard-core AR advocate.. I dislike her *almost* as much as Ms. Fonda..

Thumper
09-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Ha! And Pat Boone used to be a drunk before he found God!

Never said I was a fan ... just referring to the "clean image". ;)

Don't get me started on Fonda. :pissed

Arty
09-11-2013, 11:08 AM

HideHunter
09-11-2013, 08:02 PM
lol.... *good* one Arty..

Big Muddy
09-12-2013, 12:36 AM
I'll bet Hannah DOES Montana. ;)

Gosh-a-mighty....this child needs some discipline!!!!

LW
09-12-2013, 08:07 AM
Well, her bad haircut can be explained by genetics.

Penguin
09-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Maybe I am getting a tad old... this whole Miley goes apeshit act kind of leaves me sad.

Oh I'm not a sexual prude. And I am young enough to remember what it is like to have fire in your veins and all of that. It is just that I can't help but think that Miley has a bit more to offer the world than being it's 'next skank up'. In all honesty I am old enough to remember quite a few of these kids who take this route and I find it hard to believe this is as far/low as she'll take things. Drug abuse, sextapes, lurid headline feeding affairs, who knows? But I have little doubt we'll see something of the like before she is done cascading downward.

Thing is that all of this stuff when it is said and done will make it very hard for anyone to take her seriously if she does decide to try and do something important or more meaningful than jerking off on national television.

Will

BarryBobPosthole
09-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Miley didn't make herself famous/infamous. Our fixation with talking about it did. Our obsession with sexual morality while at the same time being voyeurs of just about any nip slip/pantyless exits from cars/national collective gasp at The latest Kardashian caper is just as responsible for all of this (and the next little asshole seeking their fifteen minutes of fame) as the people who do this crap are. Here's a clue. These idiots don't even know enough to be embarassed. We don't need to help them along. Ignore their antics and they'll go away. Gush over them like we're doing and they'll do do something more idiotic next time.

BKB

johnboy
09-12-2013, 12:55 PM
... and she's FUGLY too!

Thumper
09-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Seems to me like Madonna took the same route ... and people talked about it just as much ... she made bazillions of $$$ from being a bit nasty and bizarre. That's the problem ... "negative" publicity means big bucks in the entertainment world. When things get slow ... do something stupid and the agents will clamor for a contract. Heck, Charlie Sheen even has a new show.

Big Muddy
09-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Well, all I know is, when Miley Cyrus is butt-naked, singing, and licks the head of a sledge hammer, until slobber is dripping off it, she makes a butt-load of money, and they call it good singing........but, if I do it, they wanna kick me out of Home Depot. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
09-12-2013, 01:41 PM
Hahahaha....you got that right, Eddie. "Security to aisle 14!"
BKB

Thumper
09-12-2013, 02:11 PM
Arrrgghhhh! I won't be able to sleep tonight with the mental picture in my head of Eddie butt-nekkid licking hammers in HD. Eeewwwww!

LJ3
09-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Eddie, keep a tool belt on and they might let you get to the chorus before they throw the capture net on you.

BarryBobPosthole
09-12-2013, 03:02 PM
and you might break into 'YMCA' while you're at it.

BKB