PDA

View Full Version : Early Season silliness

BarryBobPosthole
09-16-2013, 10:39 AM
Two weeks into the season and 'analysts' (the people I am learning to hate more and more) are saying the Redskins have no hope of making the playoffs and need to start Kirk Cousins IMMEDIATELY. 'Analysts' also say MAck Brown should be fired IMMEDIATELY. They also say the San Fransisco suck. And the Dallas Cowboys suck and Bill Callahan needs to be fired.

This is just two weeks into the season. Why do we need these people? I think we should boycott all 'analysts'. They earn the 'anal' part of their title. I don't even know what 'ists' means.

BKB

Buckrub
09-16-2013, 10:55 AM
I already do. Seems some don't, though...................... :)

BarryBobPosthole
09-16-2013, 11:47 AM
MY favorite analysts.
BKB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT1nGjGM2p8

Big Skyz
09-16-2013, 01:08 PM
Well I liked the very first sentence of this thread then it sort'a went down hill from there...and I agree became very silly. ;)

LJ3
09-16-2013, 02:41 PM
There are very few worth the trouble of unmuting the TV these days. The Skins have adjusted the playbook to keep Griffin in the pocket for a little while more. They've been trying to fake his "option" stuff when he could handoff, pass or run but nobody bites on it yet cause brothermaing ain't runnin' yet. It'll all work itself out.

But yeah, they're friggin idiots.

BarryBobPosthole
09-17-2013, 12:17 PM