PDA

View Full Version : Sales plug for a friend.....

Big Muddy
09-18-2013, 08:59 AM
Wifey and I went out for supper, last night, after grandson's peewee football game....ran into a good friend, Butch Palasini, sitting at a table across from us, who I haven't seen in a few years.

Last time I talked to him, he had been working on a new hunting safety harness/treestand seat combo....he said he finally got it to market, and has a website, and it has caught on like wildfire.

He gave me his business card, so I thought I'd pass on the info. for any of you guys who might be interested:

www.guidosoutdoors.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=acGwJeZbBVo

Buckrub
09-18-2013, 11:01 AM
Looks good, but I've quit climbing. I don't even take my climber to camp any more. Too much trouble up/down twice a day, stand up for hours, just wore me out. Plus it's noisy, somewhat, getting up and down on a still morning. Just got old..........too easy to just climb a ladder to a stand with a swivel chair........ or at worst, sit in a ladder stand, but I've put swivel seats in those too.

Big Muddy
09-18-2013, 12:46 PM
Yep, I agree....that's a young man's way of hunting, for sure.

I hardly even go to a deer stand, anymore, unless it's got a stairway and a space heater. ;)

Captain
09-18-2013, 01:31 PM
I'm with you on that Eddie,

On a side note I remembering seeing several commercials for the movie your friends son directed. Can you tell me if its out for purchase on DVD yet? Can't remember the title, something like "the way back"????

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Big Muddy
09-18-2013, 06:45 PM
Yep, it's called "The Way Way Back", and to my knowledge, it's not out on DVD yet....it's still making the rounds on the theatre circuit, and getting great reviews.
My buddy is golfing in Ireland, this month, but when he returns, I'll try to find out the movie's DVD status, etc.

Buckrub
09-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Y'all know too many high falutin' people for me.................

All I know is y'all.