PDA

View Full Version : Affordable Health Care Act

Buckrub
09-20-2013, 07:18 PM
Guy asked me today "If the name of this Act is 'Affordable' Health Care, then whose health care is more affordable under this plan than it was before it was enacted?"

I can't think of anyone. Maybe I'm missing something.

Big Muddy
09-20-2013, 08:13 PM
A little ray of hope....the House voted to de-fund it, right before they adjourned, this aftermoon.

AND OHHH IS OVOMIT EVER-MORE PISSED!!!!

Captain
09-20-2013, 08:33 PM
Yes but now it goes to the Senate where all the Demo's are in lock step... Sadly, It is probably dead on arrival when it gets there.
I hope every Demo in the senate is voted out this next election.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Buckrub
09-20-2013, 08:34 PM
still curious if anyone's health insurance costs are more affordable?

Anyone?

Captain
09-20-2013, 08:47 PM
Not anyone that I know. Private or public either... In fact most are cutting back and increasing the amount of deductibles and out of pocket cost to try to keep from raising the cost so much either way the people are the losers on this one.
Our lier in chief should be impeached over this mess. Even the Unions are leaving and taking their support away!

LJ3
09-20-2013, 09:05 PM
Mine went up. Then I had to start paying COBRA... OUCH!

Thumper
09-20-2013, 09:30 PM
It doesn't affect me one way or the other. In fact I just got a letter from the VA today explaining the AHCA and they told me there would be no changes what-so-ever to my coverage. :D

Captain
09-21-2013, 05:01 AM
The VA paid out last year OVER one Billion dollars in malpractice claims. I don't see why you cannot get a piece of that pie....

http://www.veteranmedicalmalpractice.com/faq.html