PDA

View Full Version : OK all you heathens

jb
09-30-2013, 12:12 PM
Be good while I"m gone.
Wife and I are headed out to Lake of the Ozarks in the morning. Gone about a week, good time to get out of the office and away from all the crazy clients for a while.
750 miles tomorrow, should be beat by the time we check in.
Second largest trap shoot in the US, looking for some fun and relaxation along with seeing a part of the country we've never been to before.
Last time we were in Missouri, Posthole and Trav stopped by to say hi,
Weather looks good, put a few miles on the new truck, and spend some quality time with mama.
Things were on hold up untill yesterday when grandbaby #6 was born, now things are back on schedule.
See youse guys in about a week.

Arty
09-30-2013, 12:22 PM
Don't miss!
Have fun.

BarryBobPosthole
09-30-2013, 12:26 PM
Have fun and shoot straight, Jerry. I'd come see ya this time but we'll be at Table Rock Lake the weekend of the 13th (yeah, Texas OU weekend no less) doing some floating and fishing and Octoberfest style beer drinking and two trip to Mizzou in one month is a little month no matter how pretty it is up there.

Besides the government is about to shut down and I need to save my ammunition.

BKB

Thumper
10-01-2013, 02:26 AM
Gone a week??!!! Ummm, excuse me, but you have certain obligations to fulfill here! You have a Fall backyard photo to post that will be due on 10/06, so you just may have to cut your trip short by a day or so. Quit being such a slacker you slacker! ;)

(oh yeah, have fun!)

Captain
10-01-2013, 07:35 AM
Thumper, did he turn in a time off request for vacation time to you in a promptly manner? Have a good trip Jerry and bust lots of birds... Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Bwana
10-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Sounds like a fun time, enjoy yourself.