PDA

View Full Version : Sunny, I guess your storm is finally getting here

BarryBobPosthole
10-04-2013, 10:59 AM
I had to close the house up a couple days ago and turn on the AC again. Supposed to hit 91 today and was in the upper 60's for a low this morning. tomorrow's HIGH is 66 and a low tomorrow morning of 47. As humid as it is, I'll be surprised if don't get some big winds and boomers out of this one.

Look out Eddie, I'm sure its headed your way. It usually does about a day or so later.

BKB

Captain
10-04-2013, 12:07 PM
Here too Posthole. Different system but hotter than the hinges on the gates of hell. I feel bad that Conine is here trying to hunt and deer are not moving at all. The fishing is good late and early but the deer have gone to ground and not peeking out till in the middle of the night!
It just too hot to even get out in the afternoons.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Big Muddy
10-04-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm expecting a double-whammy, during this weekend....Sunny's sending her crap down here from the northwest, and Hurricane Karen is moving up from the southeast.

Don't need any moisture, right now....trying to get my winter wheat crop planted.

Oh well, squack season opens in a few days, and it's gonna cool off some, so I'll just enjoy kicking Sandy's fat-little-azz outta her bed, and chase some tree rats. ;)

Arty
10-04-2013, 12:45 PM
Needs to cool down!!!