PDA

View Full Version : Bwana WOW Just WOW!

Big Skyz
10-04-2013, 01:39 PM
The generosity of some people just never ceases to amaze me. Got the surprise package from Bwana today, and I can't believe you went to all the trouble, but thank YOU!

Bwana
10-04-2013, 02:42 PM
That was my wife's idea so all the credit goes to her.

After leaving your place this summer one of the first things she said was, we need to send them some walleye. She heard you say how much you missed it so she waited until the next time one of those fancy cooler boxes showed up where she works, brought it home, and sent me on my way to the post office.

Enjoy!

Big Skyz
10-04-2013, 03:13 PM
We haven't had walleye in over six years so it is MUCH appreciated. Thank you again.

Thumper
10-04-2013, 03:16 PM
B/S ... I think we're a lot alike when it comes to fish. I'm not much of a fish eater really, but I can eat walleye for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Big Skyz
10-04-2013, 03:34 PM
Kribbs, I do make a big exception for walleye. I really don't care for fish, but walleye are like from a different world than other fish. Yup, you and I are on the same page when it comes to walleye.

Bwana
10-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Since I'm allergic to fish I can't eat any of it but the rest of the family enjoys fish every now and then.

My daughter's favorite way to eat it is as Poor Man's Lobster which is as follows:
Pat the walleye fillets dry and sprinkle them with sea salt.
Next poor a can of 7-up in a pot and then fill the can with water and dump it into the same pot. Bring to a boil.
Cook the fish for a few minutes until done then remove and dip into melted butter

They claim it is good.