View Full Version : It's that time of year again

BarryBobPosthole
10-08-2013, 05:02 PM
The Red River Friggin Shootout!

Let the smack begin.

BKB

Penguin
10-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Hahaha. A very important game historically but it probably won't be much of a contest. Mack looks to be on his way out doesn't he?

Will

BarryBobPosthole
10-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Yep and I'm sad to see him go. although the search at Texas might be an interesting one for a voyeur like me that gets off seeing Texas teams suffer in any imaginable way possible. I had a good Texas bashing conversation with my son this past weekend and he is thinking they'll go for a high profile coach. He thinks Art Briles from Baylor. My money is on Major Applewhite. And at the very least I think it'll be a Texas alum if that's possible. If they want to go with history, they should look to hire an OU alum. That's what their winning and most popular coach ever, Darrell K Royal, was.

My wife and I will be watching the game from some sports bar in the Springfield or Branson area. We're meeting up with some good folks for a three day weekend on Table Rock Lake. gonna sit in a pontoon boat and hopefully catch St Louis on the radio in the NLCS on sunday after we give the Longhorns a good old Oklahoma ass whipping on Saturday. Gotta wet a line or ten in there somewhere in between.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-09-2013, 12:33 PM
Don't you mean Red a River "Rivalry"?

Penguin
10-13-2013, 04:15 PM
Wow.... how do you make that happen? Never saw that coming.

Buckrub
10-13-2013, 06:10 PM
St. Louis doesn't play today.

One good thing in your favor. Monday night at 7