PDA

View Full Version : Thought for the day ...

Thumper
10-08-2013, 05:12 PM
We are always hearing about how Social Security is going to run out of money.
How come we never hear about Welfare running out of money? :confused:

Captain
10-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Exactly. Cause that is Bummers scare tactics..

Captain
10-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Did you notice who Obama Threatened?
It's incredible that 42% of Americans think that this unqualified, incompetent, dishonorable, ego-driven fraud is doing a good job. Take a moment. Admit it to yourself. You know who his supporters are. They are the people that YOU support -- financially.

Did you notice who Obama threatened when he wasn't getting
his way on raising the debt ceiling?
He threatened to not pay:

- Social Security Retirees
- Military Retirees
- Social Security
- Disability
and
-Federal Retirees.

- Now let this sink in really good...

- He did not threaten to stop payments to illegal aliens.
- He did not threatened to take frivolous benefits such as Internet access away
from violent inmates.
- He did not offer to fire some of the thousands of unnecessary federal employees that he hired.
- He did not offer to cut down on his or his wife's frivolous gallivanting around. $20 Million already spent on family vacations. (One Million on a FL golf outing).
All our money...why not?
- He did not threaten to not pay the senators and representatives or any of their staff.
- He did not threaten to take benefits away from welfare recipients or to stop the free cell phones they get.
- He did not threaten the food stamp programs.
- He did not threaten to reduce payments in foreign aid.
- He did not threaten to cut back on anything that involves his base voters.

Thumper
10-08-2013, 07:48 PM
You know ... I watched his little press conference today regarding the gov't. shut-down. I thought I was gonna puke! He blamed EVERYONE but himself or his party. I never heard "Republican" (or Tea Party) mentioned in a negative light that many times in such a short period of time at any point in history that I can remember. I've always thought Franklin Pierce was probably the worst President this country has ever had, but I truly believe this ass-hole will easily take that title away once all the dust has settled.

DeputyDog
10-08-2013, 09:13 PM
You guys keep talking like this and we'll be shut down again. :wavey