PDA

View Full Version : Being the Noticer I am

Captain
10-10-2013, 09:03 AM
I Noticed how OBummer has gone out the way to stop military vets from seeing a open sidewalk memorial, but opened the world up for all the illegals to have their immigration rally in DC. No shortage of staff and comforts for them.

Take Care, Captain

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/08/park-service-allows-immigration-rally-on-closed-national-mall/

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Chicken Dinner
10-10-2013, 09:26 AM
According to the news this morning, it's starting to look like the Republicans are starting to cave (er, I mean compromist...).

Big Muddy
10-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Cap, for whatever good it might do, have you noticed that more and more of his sheeit is being exposed by the media, now???....and, not just on Fox, either.

Not a fan, but even Jon Stewart has jumped on the bandwagon, too....he raked Sebelius over the coals about Obummer and Congress, etc., being exempt from Obummercare.

And, that arrogant dumb biatch, Andrea Mitchell of MSNBC, got her azz handed to her by Con. Sean Duffy.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/85779-ddddddd/

Arty
10-10-2013, 09:41 AM
They also shut down a bunch of govt websites. But one that they left up??? Michelle's site about healthy eating.

Big Muddy
10-10-2013, 09:58 AM
Yep, Moochie has definitely been eating !!! ;)

Niner
10-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Being a Jr. Noticer, I noticed the HINEZ bottle in the cartoon.

BarryBobPosthole
10-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Y'all ain't noticin'.

Y'all are kicking over cow flops is what y'all are doing.

Niner, you've gone and let him be a bad influence on you. You are who your friends are ya know.
BKB

DeputyDog
10-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Here's Obama's opinion of you if you have to choose between making a mortgage payment or putting the money towards something else.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GRAWFJjLYf0?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Niner
10-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Y'all ain't noticin'.

Y'all are kicking over cow flops is what y'all are doing.

Niner, you've gone and let him be a bad influence on you. You are who your friends are ya know.
BKB

Barry....even though your list to port on things political, I consider you a friend as well.
I sincerely hope to meet you face-to-face one of these days! And when that day comes we'll talk about ANYTHING but politics.

BarryBobPosthole
10-10-2013, 11:23 AM
That's for dern sure!

Here's the deal to always remember. A person's politics don't define their character. Its how a person lives their life that determine their character. Politics is just like the weather: there's a lot of experts and a lot of liars, but in the end nobody knows what's really gonna happen.

BKB

Buckrub
10-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Say what?

I do!!!

BarryBobPosthole
10-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Where you been, Goob?

BKB

Thumper
10-10-2013, 03:43 PM
I sincerely hope to meet you face-to-face one of these days!

Be VERY careful of what you wish for Niner. I've been "face-to-face with P-hole on quite a few occasions. It's scary I tell ya'! REALLY scary! ;)

Buckrub
10-10-2013, 04:02 PM
He's nowhere near as opinionated in person. His fingers are opinionated. He ain't.

I been working. A week at camp bush hogging, clearing lanes, building stands, working my buns off.......but I had help. Left there and went to farm and carved out ONE spot to hunt......it ain't perfect, but it's by gum MINE...........and I'll open there ML season 10/19, by my little old self.

BUT I DID figure out the satellite dish, and didn't miss the Cardinal game. I left it set up at camp so when I go back there next Thursday I'm all set.

BarryBobPosthole
10-10-2013, 04:07 PM
That was a HELL of a ball game last night. And the one before it was too.

The TBS announcers have been making fun of Matt Adams' size. I was glad to see him jack one way out in right field last night.

BKB

Buckrub
10-10-2013, 04:50 PM
If it ain't on FSMW, I don't listen to the announcers. That was Dumb Dick Stockton and Brainless Bob Brenly, wasn't it? Why listen to them? One is a basketball announcer and the other can't keep a job.

and I'd be REAL careful making fun of Matt Adams.

BarryBobPosthole
10-10-2013, 04:55 PM
I thought that was the only tv broadcast of the game. I did flip over and watch the post game celebration on FSMO but didn't know the game was there too. I much rather hear the Mad Hungarian as those two a-holes.

BKB

Buckrub
10-10-2013, 05:17 PM
It was the only telecast.

That doesn't mean I have to listen to 'em yap. I got a radio!! Moon Man is better than they are.

Captain
10-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Ah.... Please move all this Base-A-Ball talk to the Base-A-Ball forum....

Buckrub
10-10-2013, 05:24 PM
What we need is a "Make everyone happy all the time or don't talk" forum.

Then I'd only get to read!!! :)

Captain
10-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Then I'd only get to read!!! :)

Me TOO! :D

Buckrub
10-10-2013, 05:34 PM
So, that'd mean what? That Jimbo and Posthole would argue over...........what? Heck, they're just alike. They'd probably be kissing and stuff.

If you disagree with anyone and tell 'em, you're a s*** disturber.
If you notice someone's foibles and tell 'em, you're a smart a**.
If you lean left, they kick your right leg out from under you.
Vice Versa on leaning right.

Sigh. What a wonderful, wonderful world.

:)

Captain
10-10-2013, 05:52 PM
So, that'd mean what? That Jimbo and Posthole would argue over...........what? Heck, they're just alike. They'd probably be kissing and stuff. :)

Well I'm not trying to be a shit disturber but, Thumper did post this earlier in this thread...

"I've been "face-to-face with P-hole on quite a few occasions."

;-)
Take Care, Captain

Buckrub
10-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Leaves us out, then, huh?

Oh well. I'm used to it.

LJ3
10-10-2013, 09:41 PM
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Thumper
10-11-2013, 04:54 AM
Ya' bunch'a sickos! I don't even know why I let youse guys hang out with me. ;)