PDA

View Full Version : Football Schmotball

Bwana
10-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Though I am not one to sit inside on a weekend to watch a game when hunting season, or nearly anything else for that matter is going on, I do enjoy watching my old college team play (NDSU Bison) as well as my son's highschool team but I have about hit my limit. You see of the last 4 scheduled games, including last night's game, we have sat in the cold rain for 3 of them and the 4th was canceled because of last Friday's snowstorm.

Well tonight in addition to being the big cross-town rivalry, it also pits the first and second ranked teams in the state against each other. Guess what...it is and will continue to be raining!!! Not only that but the area is in a high wind warning to the tune of gusts to 50 mph!! I think someone is telling me it is time to quit attending football games which probably isn't a bad idea since pheasant season opens tomorrow.

It will probably a soggy ride down to the ranch tonight but hopefully the sun is out tomorrow for the ditch parrot opener.

Captain
10-11-2013, 05:22 PM
Ditch parrots! LOL. That's funny. Wish I was there to help you bust a few of those things!
Good luck
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner