PDA

View Full Version : Deer Hoist For "Old Folks"....

Niner
10-15-2013, 04:32 PM
With my backin the shape it is (for now), hefting a deer into the back of my truck is just not an option . I saw this thingy in the Sportsmans Guide, and it looked like just the ticket! I ordered one. I put it together when it got here, and it sure LOOKS like it will lift a deer up and drop it into my pickup bed.

Bucky, I'll bet you could use one of these when you are hunting by yourself at your farm.

http://m.sportsmansguide.com/Product.aspx?a=681080

Buckrub
10-15-2013, 04:50 PM
Niner, did Cappy not show you a similar set up on the back of his Honda wheely?

His inspired a few pictures, which inspired me to beg my favorite CPA and Welder to make me one of those to go on my Wheely. His mounts on the rack though. I have the hoist and stuff but am now looking for the mount brackets!!! I know I put 'em somewhere. I HOPE I need one next weekend.

Barring finding them, I'm going with the 'ATV Winch Cable and Tree Limb' process..........

But......maybe I'm a softy........but you thinking me and that situation (which is occupying a lot of my thoughts lately, I'll just tell ya), is pretty dang cool. I appreciate you thinking about me. You got enough problems to think about, and you are thinking of how I can solve mine.

Means a lot.

Now leaving the Estrogen Zone and back to name calling, spitting, political upheaval, and sports jabber.

Thumper
10-15-2013, 10:46 PM
Why do you act so surprised? Heck, anyone reading the title to this thread would think of you! ;)

(Deer Hoist For "Old Folks"....)