PDA

View Full Version : And one more thing...

Captain
10-17-2013, 04:09 PM
Robert Redford can kiss my ass...
That is all

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thumper
10-17-2013, 04:15 PM
Yep, saw him on FOX this morning. Typical Hollywood Liberal. I've heard he is a total asshole and I've always liked his movies, but I think he's now confirmed the asshole part.

LW
10-17-2013, 04:26 PM
He's a celebrity. His opinion must be valid. I guess it might be the same as when Charlton Heston said that I should own a gun. We give the famous a stage and they sure aren't afraid to use it.

BarryBobPosthole
10-17-2013, 04:26 PM
So anyone who disagrees with your political position is an asshole?

I didn't see him or even know what you're talking about btw, I'm just being a Larke (i.e. shit disturber)

BKB

LW
10-17-2013, 04:27 PM
But I agree, Redford can blow me (to quote Blake Shelton).

LW
10-17-2013, 04:31 PM
I tend to think that anybody that disagrees with any of my positions is an asshole.

BarryBobPosthole
10-17-2013, 04:36 PM
Hahahaha...that's fair enough, Lw!

BKB

Captain
10-17-2013, 05:55 PM
So anyone who disagrees with your political position is an asshole? I didn't see him or even know what you're talking about btw, I'm just being a Larke (i.e. shit disturber) BKB

Good Lord no Posty. How did you get that out of what I said? I'll defend his right to say stupid shit all day long with the same vigor that I defend my right to tell him to Kiss my ass!
I never said he needed to shut his pie hole.

Buckrub
10-17-2013, 07:15 PM
Anyone who disagrees with ALL of my Political, Moral, Ethical, Civil, Religious, National, and Other positions is NOT an asshole.

But he's a Class A Jerk that I can diss all day long publicly if I want, and be valid doing so. After all, he's doing the same to me, ain't he?

quercus alba
10-17-2013, 07:32 PM
Never thought he was sexy and was only a mediocre actor. Now I can politically savvy to the list of things I think he is not

Thumper
10-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Good Lord no Posty. How did you get that out of what I said?

I assumed he was talking to me Cappy. (you must have a guilty conscience) ;)

Booger
10-17-2013, 07:48 PM
Years ago I watched his movie "indecent proposal", where Redford offers Woody Harrelson a million dollars to spend the night with Woodys wife. I told the wife the movie sucked, the whole premise was bullshit. She said "What do mean?". I said we'll hell, would you sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars? She said....."We'll hell yes, but you know we ain't got that kinda money!"

Buckrub
10-17-2013, 08:11 PM
The richest folks many times get overcome with guilt for some reason. I never figured it out.

But most of the richest Americans belong to a group that think that their political enemies are rich. It's they who are. Oprah, Redford, Buffett, Jobs was, Depp, even Pelosi is swimming in money (but spends more public money on her personal self than anyone in Congress).

I don't get the guilt. Or the hypocrisy. But it's sure enough there.

LJ3
10-17-2013, 08:13 PM
I once had sex with redford and newman... Wait, it was jimbo that did that. Nevermind.

BarryBobPosthole
10-17-2013, 08:23 PM
I was responding to Thumper.

And you guys are sure worked up over what some old man said. (Redford, not me)

BKB

Captain
10-17-2013, 08:29 PM
I'm not worked up. I just said he can kiss my ass..
Sounds to me that HE is the one worked up

Booger
10-17-2013, 08:38 PM
So what the fuck DID Redford say?

Captain
10-17-2013, 08:43 PM
Redford said, UPI reported: “There is a body of congressional people that wants to paralyze the system. I think what sits underneath it, unfortunately, is there’s probably some racism involved, which is really awful. I think just the idea of giving credit to this president, giving him credit for anything, is abhorrent to them so they’ll go against it. … They’re representing their own self-interests, which is very narrow and in some cases bigoted.”

Buckrub
10-17-2013, 09:31 PM
Well my self interests are narrow, for sure.

So are his.

So are yours.

So is Posthole's.

But yakking about stuff ain't "getting worked up" at all. I ain't worked up. I can get that way, but I ain't.

OK, no, I can't get that way tonight. Too tired.