PDA

View Full Version : Obamacare strangeness...

Niner
10-17-2013, 05:22 PM
Was running some errands this morning and listening to local talk radio.
They were talking about the ACA and folks were calling in about losing their insurance, jobs, and businesses.

One caller said they had been able to get into the website and was surprised to see a question asking if they'd like to register to vote. WHAT does registering to vote have to do with health care???

I wonder if they also ask if you own a gun??? I HAVE seen that question on forms at doctor's offices before. I always just left that one blank.

Big Muddy
10-17-2013, 06:04 PM
Batten down the hatches, 'cause you ain't seen nothing, yet....he's got over 3 years left to completely ruin this country....I've said from day-one that's his objective, and it IS....he's just getting started, and he's got the total blessings of those pathetic-excuses-for-humans, Reid and Pelosi, who literally make me sick to my stomach, just looking at them.

Those "Doomsday Preppers" are starting to look like pretty smart folks. ;)

Captain
10-17-2013, 06:07 PM
A-the-hell-men

He has said all along it was his agenda to fundamentally CHANGE America.

And he's getting it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

LW
10-17-2013, 06:56 PM
Weird. I think America needs to be changed fundamentally.

Arty
10-17-2013, 07:01 PM
those pathetic-excuses-for-humans, Reid and Pelosi, who literally make me sick to my stomach, just looking at them.

I feel the same here. They are worthless, clueless and hopeless. Pelosi is worse in my opinion, but only by a C - - - hair.

Big Muddy
10-17-2013, 11:36 PM
And, I'll say this again, it will take a total tax revolt by the taxpayers to get things back on the right track....regardless of the number of democrap voters or the number of democraps in congress, if the money quits coming in from us taxpayers, things will come to a screeching halt.

It'll get ugly, REAL ugly, but shutting off the funds to these fools will be the only way to get their attention.

Like the smart-azz spoiled-rotten college kid who texted his Dad for more spending money at college:
"No mon---No fun---Your son"

His Dad's reply:
"Too bad---So sad---Your Dad"

Captain
10-18-2013, 05:11 AM
Eddie, OBummer care gives the government direct access to your banking and financial info and allows them to withdraw funds. How are folks gonna with hold anything?
Also in the source code of OBummer care is this little nugget.
"You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system,"
Which pretty much says the site ain't secure.

Niner
10-18-2013, 06:52 AM
Yepper Cap'n, I've been hearing the same thing.
It's gonna be an Identity Theft bonanza.

Big Muddy
10-18-2013, 09:50 AM
So, what's a fella to do???....close his bank account, take all his money outta the bank, and bury the cash in the backyard???....that might not sound too rash, in the near future. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-18-2013, 09:56 AM
Eddie, OBummer care gives the government direct access to your banking and financial info and allows them to withdraw funds. How are folks gonna with hold anything?
Also in the source code of OBummer care is this little nugget.
"You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system,"
Which pretty much says the site ain't secure.

Do you have a citation for this Captain? First time I've heard that ACA give the government access to our personal banking and financial information. I have heard that you are required to provide proof of need if you're asking for government assistance but that is a part of the recently brokered deal.

BKB

Thumper
10-18-2013, 10:20 AM
I s'pose if the IRS can do it ... Obama Care can do it. Who knows?

Buckrub
10-18-2013, 10:22 AM
I"m guessing, or just adding to it, but it is clear that if there is an IRS Penalty for NOT signing up to Obamacare (and there is), then there are clearly cases where UACA will allow government intervention into your bank account.

Chicken Dinner
10-18-2013, 10:24 AM
The IRS already has access to your bank account if you don't pay your taxes.

Buckrub
10-18-2013, 10:25 AM
So there you go.

Captain
10-18-2013, 11:19 AM
It's part of the Pee-losi we got to pass it so we can see what's in it deal...
Pg 59, lines 21-24 gives direct access to your banks accounts to compel you to pay any out-of-pocket or premium costs electronically without your previous consent.

BarryBobPosthole
10-18-2013, 11:22 AM
What is that that you're always telling me? If you know something is the law and you break it, don't complain about the consequences? You planning on being a rebel and not buying any health insurance?

BKB

Captain
10-18-2013, 12:10 PM
What is that that you're always telling me? If you know something is the law and you break it, don't complain about the consequences? You planning on being a rebel and not buying any health insurance? BKB

You talking to ME???
I've got health care insurance.

DeputyDog
10-18-2013, 01:11 PM
How about you guys go ahead and give me your bank info so that I can deduct the fines from you the next time you speed? Or have too many lines in the water while you're fishing?

Big Muddy
10-18-2013, 03:16 PM
I think it is quite appropriate for me to post this, at this time;

Captain
10-18-2013, 03:47 PM
Or this...