PDA

View Full Version : Wohali fishing rods

LW
10-18-2013, 07:07 AM
Do any of you Okies know where to buy these? I guess they are supposed to be based in the Claremore area. They are sponsoring a bass tournament on Grand this Sunday which made me think about them. I have heard mixed reviews but apparently they are plenty good as a back up or a good kid rod. I may run out to the tournament and see if I can pick one up. I don't recall seeing them at bass pro, cabelas etc.

BarryBobPosthole
10-18-2013, 07:41 AM
I've never heard of them but I'll check them out.

Another good rod at a decent price is over in Harrison, Ark. A company named Ark Rod. I believe they make a lot of the higher end rods for companies like Falcon. You can get them at their store for about half that although it won't have the Falcon name on it.
BKB

Thumper
10-18-2013, 09:27 AM
Bunch'a dang fishing yuppies! What happened to cane poles? Sheeesh, I could go to Walmart, pick up a plastic, closed-faced Zebco and out-fish all o'youse!

We need a Fishing Forum around this joint to keep the riff-raff out'a here. ;)

HideHunter
10-18-2013, 09:28 PM
Bunch'a dang fishing yuppies! What happened to cane poles? Sheeesh, I could go to Walmart, pick up a plastic, closed-faced Zebco and out-fish all o'youse!

Bet ya couldn't..... :booty

Thumper
10-19-2013, 04:05 AM
Invite me out ... I'll show ya'!

(see? there's a method to my madness!) :D

hotshot
10-20-2013, 10:54 PM
Zebco 202.... LAsts abouot 2 hours or 2 fish which ever comes first... a Quote from a tackle store owner I was chatting up for a tip on the hot bait of a lake.