PDA

View Full Version : I can fix this with a Rem. 870 12 gauge!!!!.....guaranteed!!!

Big Muddy
10-31-2013, 01:58 PM
DownTrend
By Brian Anderson on October 30, 2013

"""PETA has come up with a UAV drone program that can help protect animals from hunting and other nasty pursuits, and you can be part of the action with an Air Angels drone!!! At $324.99, this would make a perfect gift for any whack-job animal rights person in your life.

Using your hobby drone, you can collect instant to-your-phone video footage of hunters engaging in illegal activity, such as drinking while in possession of a firearm, injuring animals and failing to pursue them, and illegally using spotlights, feed lures, and other nasty but common hunting tricks. Your amateur footage can be used to alert game wardens and other authorities to who is doing what to animals.

While hunters hide in trees or pretend to be ducks in order to inflict harm, hobby drone operators who are always careful not to interfere with wildlife or hunters just may end up saving lives.

Wow, I don’t know if this is funny or scary. It’s hard to take that little plastic helicopter seriously, but the idea of a fringe group collecting intel on Americans participating in a legal activity doesn’t sit right with me. Who’s to say they will limit their surveillance to only hunting activities? PETA has a chip on its shoulder and would do anything to embarrass or discredit anyone that doesn’t believe in its philosophy.

It’s probably much to worry about nothing because that thing doesn’t stand a chance against a shotgun. Can you imagine some good ole boys sitting in their blind when an Air Angle starts hovering overhead? There isn’t a hunter out there that wouldn’t want a shotgun-blasted PETA drone mounted on a plaque and hanging over their fireplace.

A while ago a Colorado town half-jokingly offered a bounty for hunters to shoot down government surveillance drones. As funny as that was it would be highly illegal to do such a thing. However, there is no law to protect the PETA drones from Mossberg-justice. $325 bucks is a lot of money for a single use item.

PETA has always had a problem with hunting. For a group that claims to care so much for animals, they don’t seem to get it. Hunting is an integral part of species management. Without it, many animals would starve and die horribly painful deaths. Also, the money generated from hunting permits goes to pay for the maintenance of wildlife preserves.

If PETA really wants to save animal lives as they claim in this product description, they should simply put themselves out of business. 89% of all animals at PETA shelters get a death sentence. Instead of hassling hunters, they should at least work on finding homes for abandoned pets."""

LW
10-31-2013, 02:19 PM
Im not sure what the range would be from the helicopter to the "pilot" but I bet it won't be far enough to keep some asshole from getting a good talking to from a redneck with a gun. People are so stupid that it honestly causes me physical pain.

BarryBobPosthole
10-31-2013, 02:20 PM
I love wing shooting!
BKB

LW
10-31-2013, 02:24 PM
Luckily, they do video. I predict some great youtube stuff in the future.

Big Muddy
10-31-2013, 02:28 PM
Think I'll get one to spy on Bucky in his deer stand....watch him shooting at 60 pound yearlings, which he called swamp donkeys back at camp, throwing Twinkie wrappers on the ground, peeing outta his stand, picking his nose, scratching his butt, and..........

Eeeeewwwwww....on second thought, never mind. ;)